• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
That would be a no, Rae, but only cos I'm tv deficient. What show is it?

Nice render but.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I couldn't live without my TV Lorraine! Its called: Arrow (based off of the DC comic Green Arrow).

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Okey dokey, good to know, Rae. Yeah, no tv on dis here boat and I hardly ever watch it when I'm ashore...it would take me away from my puter ;)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
As long as its Rock you are excused :D (none of the rap crap around me thank you :p)

I'm currently siting/lying here not doing much (not well) so hubby is cleaning the house and has the stereo blaring, only problem its not rock but Delta Goodrem (I swear he's a bigger girl than me sometimes!) but he is cleaning so I'm not going to complain out loud, just wished it was some AC/DC or Meatloaf :)

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I haven't had a television since 1971. There hadn't been anything I wanted to watch in six months, so I sold it.
Which kind of puts a crimp in my style with a midterm that consists of watching, analyzing, timing, and disecting television ads. Thank goodness for YouTube.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I don't think I could survive without a TV, I love Movies, they're like books with pictures :p
The only TV programs I watch though are Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Comic book or Supernatural type shows. (oh and I'm currently addicted to the new Food channel, the only non-escapism type shows I now watch).
I love books but my eyes don't seem to like them much anymore so I'll binge on one or 2 at a time then not read for a while so that's where the TV comes in.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I don't like TV's at all - just social programming and propaganda boxes anymore these days! No TV in this house, though our daughter does like some certain things on Netflix...

-----------------

Nadja Stormwind - Seamus' little sister...

She's built on a Genesis 1 - a mix of Aiko3, V4, V3, G1, G2, and M4 items on this figure...

Nadja's morphs and skin are my own. :) Built her off of the V4 Cacao resource from RDNA... yup, another dark skin MR that I turned "not so dark" because Caucasian skins were just too pale for what I needed. LOL

The DOF is hand drawn. It's not the best, but it got the job done, as I couldn't get a DOF render to cooperate for this one; it was either TOO blurred out, or not blurred out enough. :D

Nadja-Stormwind-At-The-Window.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Besides the new food channel all our TV viewing is through Blue-ray or the computer (I can't stand Adverts!) so no propaganda box here :D

I love it Seliah but every time I see that window I think of a Tie-fighter :p (hubby's a big Star Wars geek).

I like her pouty lips :)

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Who wouldn't insist on that room? Just consider all the *books*! (A great many of which I think I recognize. I admire books from that era of design.)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yes...love the finished effect on the Arrow render...sorry adding in as I just saw all the other posts don't know how I missed them earlier.

Seliah, Nadja is gorgeous...

@Rae, hope you're feeling better soon...

Last edited:

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Who wouldn't insist on that room? Just consider all the *books*! (A great many of which I think I recognize. I admire books from that era of design.)

That is the most likely reason she did, yes! LOL She's the one that's at fault for my buying it when it first came out as it is! :D