• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Songbird Remix's Product Preview Thread

Kerya

Brilliant
I got nearly all of my purchases from your (wonderful) creations. Some didn't show up in Gifts, but in Purchased Items.
Nearly all apart from four that changed their name, which probably threw the process ...

Songbird ReMix Australia Vol 1 3D Models HiveWire3D Ken _Gilliland

Songbird ReMix Owls of the World Volume 1 3D Models HiveWire3D Ken _Gilliland

Songbird ReMix Shorebirds Vol 1 - Wading Birds 3D Models HiveWire3D Ken _Gilliland

Songbird ReMix Woodland Jewels 3D Models HiveWire3D Ken _Gilliland

I did contact jennblake (because she was the one who gifted me the rest) and she said she passed my message to the persone who is doing those ...
Let's wait and see.

Ken Gilliland

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
...Nearly all apart from four that changed their name, which probably threw the process ...

Many of my products have undergone slight name changes-- halfway through my tenure at Hivewire3D-- "Songbird ReMix" was changed to "SBRM" (I'm guessing for store software compatibility). I moved it back to its full name with my move to Renderosity. Some products like "O'hia Lehua " and "Hummingbird Garden" got "Nature Wonders" branding during that move too.

...but how I understand the process to work is that Renderosity convertw the Hivewire product number you purchased into its new Renderosity product ID number (so the product names aren't really used).

--------------------------------

For May, mid-month I'll be re-releasing Flamingo with its big update. It now has all the female flamingos included, plus one additional subspecies.
At the end of the month, I hope to have a new set ready, "Songbird ReMix Hoopoes & Scimitarbills".

For June, the update to Birds of Legend and a new Eagle set, and for July, hopefully another update (maybe Perching Places) and another new set, "Finches of the Caribbean"

Attachments

• SBRM Flamingos Main Promo.jpg
    SBRM Flamingos Main Promo.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 157
  • Woodhoopoes.jpg
    Woodhoopoes.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I "think" the only one I have that went through a name change was Duck Pond, but there were a number of SBRM sets I haven't gotten yet, but I've sent Shania a list of what I haven't gotten . . . so hopefully I'll get them eventually.

Ken Gilliland

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
I've shared some of the new birds I'm working on a couple posts ago. The set will be called "Songbird ReMix Hoopoes & Scimitarbills" and hopefully appear in late May. Hoopoes, Woodhoopoes and Scimitarbills are all in the Hornbill family and have syndatcyl feet (index and pinky toes partially fused).

Here's a WIP shot of the crown jewel of the set... the Eurasian Hoopoe. I have it rendered twice; once with crest open full and one with the crest morph in folded mode.

hoopoes.jpg

There will be approximately a half dozen species/subspecies that are slightly different (in color, markings) in the set along with 9 Woodhoopoes and Scimitarbills.

SBRM_Hoopoes_Promo2.jpgSBRM_Hoopoes_Promo4.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I can't remember when I last got a DAL issue. We used to be able to get them regularly, but it may have been through DAZ, and I don't frequent their forums anymore.

Ken Gilliland

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Another update is ready :)

Birds of Legend has been re-released

This update is also a big milestone in that it's the last of the "all" bird sets to be updated. All that's left now is some Songbird ReMix prop and pose sets (Motherhood, Bird in the Hand, Perching Places, etc...). It's looking like I might have my goal of having the remaining parts of my catalog modernized by the end of the year! :)

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I shall have to go find my update over at Rendo! They do put them in our purchases, right?
OR do we have to go to a particular place to find them, like HW?