• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Happy Holidays!

My Christmas card this year! A little bit of a rework of an older image.
winged horse copy SML 7.jpg

Created with Roans and CWRW's Mane and Tail 3

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I don't know.... I got them right after they came out (same day). And I don't think I updated after that. I'll check Rendo, but I'm still missing a lot of your products, there.
I should have reported back! I do have the updated wings now (got them from Rendo) and they worked perfectly! I know in this image, that area is covered, but in the other work-ups I was doing, they weren't!. This is what I was working on:

Aftermath cover reveal.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
March 17th celebrates the heritage and culture of the Irish.

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

Credits:

HiveWire Horse by HiveWire3D & CWRW at Renderosity
HiveWire Draft Horse by HiveWire3D & CWRW at Renderosity
CWRW Ultra Textures for the HiveWire Horse Pack 1 at Renderosity

Songbird ReMix European Edition (European Starling) by Ken _Gilliland at Renderosity

Acacia tree by black-everyday at ShareCG
Scotch heather-06 by KKVIZ (CGTrader Freebie)
Scotch heather-07 by KKVIZ (CGTrader Freebie)
Grass and Rock Ground Prop Set by fictionalbookshelf at Renderosity
Foggy Landscapes by -Melkor- at Renderosity

Magic Meadow
Magic Meadow.jpg