• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
There was a 2017 date on this picture. I had always considered it finished & I was happy with it, but I never got around to posting it. So finally, here it is, making its belated debut.

Credits:

HiveWire Horse by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at Renderosity
HiveWire Quarter Horse by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at Renderosity

Old Paper Sheets by Anna Biala at Renderosity
Painted Drama 2 by Tiago Fidalgo (DesignFera) at Renderosity

Portrait of a Dream
Portrait of a Dream.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
This picture was done in 2018. So it is also making its belated debut.

Credits:

HiveWire Horse by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at Renderosity
CWRW Ultra Textures for the HiveWire Horse Pack 2 by CWRW at Renderosity

Fairycloud Backgrounds & Overlays
CSA Digital Backgrounds Backdrops Textures Ethereal by Creative Soul Arts at Renderosity

Pinto Portrait
Pinto Portrait.jpg

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I see these lovely images, and then I see adds for digital jigsaw puzzles and I see images of horses with a similar look, some with a native theme to them. And I wonder if they are made by the same artist.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Great images as always Flint!

I spent a little time playing with this mare/foal poses again and also new trans maps for the mane and tail etc. I recently caved and upgraded my old Wacom Intuous 3 drawing table to a Cintiq 16 and have been having a lot of fun with that.

MareFoal1.jpg
MareFoal2.jpg
MareFoal3.jpg

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
I see these lovely images, and then I see adds for digital jigsaw puzzles and I see images of horses with a similar look, some with a native theme to them. And I wonder if they are made by the same artist.

Egads.. could be mine...I've had my stuff -especially my "native ponies" -show up before for some online digital jigsaw puzzles (amongst other uses no one ever asks my permission for... sigh...) here is my portfolio: Shop Art | Art by Laurie Prindle

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I think so... one image that caught my attention the most was a pair of pinto foals being loving. It very much reminded me of an image here in the forums.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
@CWRW I've seen one that I'm fairly sure is yours on one of the jigsaw puzzle apps I use. If you want I could try reporting it to google?

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Her art is quite lovely. I don't think I'd have recognized anyone else's art with the HW Horse. I knew it was one of two styles, hers or yours Flint Hawk.
Thanks so much Sunfire!! I agree- Flint's work is exceptional!