• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Beautiful Lyne!!! Thanks for all the information about the piece! The Full image is just wonderful!!

Last edited:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Just stunning Lyne, and I checked out George's site, and he's got some wonderful photography going on there.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Thank you all... yes, George is a great photographer... Many of my dramatic skies with clouds are his... I've commissioned him for a long while now, and am encouraging him to provide some of his sky/cloud/sunset/stars etc. photos in an on line store... they are all such high quality. woops! Did not mean to sound like a "commercial" ... just that I am SUCH a "cloud freak" .... LOL!!

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
The HiveWire Rocking Horse is the best looking Rocking Horse out there! What a great gift for the Holidays! Thank you HiveWire 3D & Laurie! This is I Love My Horsey!

View attachment 596

I Love My Horsey.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Awe.................!

They are so cute!! Such beautiful images of the spirit of the holidays! =) I love how you have incorporated the words into the background.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Awesome work...are both figures normal scale Flint? I haven't downloaded the rocking horse yet and just wondering how Diva will work with it...? Looks like they will work okay.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
That is so very very cool Flint_Hawk!!!! Wow, very special for sure.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
It's the lil' red boots and that hat and band that push this over the top!!

Just an all around perfect example of the value of 3D for imagery! Professionally done.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Flint...just finished school for the year and I don't go back until the 27th of Jan! So I'm hoping to get chance to finish her off. The DS version is done for the morph and adjusted pose still need to fine tune the Poser version...