• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Transfer of Customer purchases at HiveWire 3D to the store at Renderosity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I sent my email before logging off last night, but haven't heard back from them yet.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I sent them one almost as soon as Alisa posted and still haven't heard anything back.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Well, I'm sure no one's there on the weekends, and I'm sure they got a bunch of emails, so it's taking them time to get through them all. Also, I'm not a vendor, so I'm sure they'll get all of you guys set up first.

I'm not worried, as I have a spreadsheet which lists every product I've ever purchased, and I have separate spreadsheets for each of the stores, so I know what I've already purchased at Rosity as well.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
I would not worry about it. I haven't heard anything either, and I sent mine BEFORE I posted :).

As noted, they're not ready to do this yet - once I'm told it's done, I'll announce it here and then you can check your Renderosity accounts and write again if there is an issue. I just sent out emails to forum members about Lisa and this, so you should all get that soon.

FrahHawk

Inspired
My real name as in RL used in the store? Don't remember if I did use it as I was paying via Pay Pal. .and used my email address.

Been sitting out here quietly reading since my computer went belly up 2 yrs ago. It's sad, so many losses in 2 yrs.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
My real name as in RL used in the store? Don't remember if I did use it as I was paying via Pay Pal. .and used my email address.

Been sitting out here quietly reading since my computer went belly up 2 yrs ago. It's sad, so many losses in 2 yrs.
It should be on the invoices or email you got when you placed orders.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
The email I got from Renderosity was dated Sun, Mar 7, 10:18 AM. So someone was checking and responding to emails during the weekend.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhh, interesting, because I've seen posts from some of the staff/moderators stating no one's there on the weekends. Unless, of course, someone has access to incoming emails from home. Have no idea as far as that's concerned.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Can't seem to log into my account info Alisa, has all that been taken down at this point? I can still use my link saved to my desktop to double click and go to my old store here but getting into my account is not working. Keeps trying and then takes me to a blank page! Just trying to make sure I'm putting in my correct name (s) from here. Can't remember if it's RAMWolff or RAMWorks.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Can't seem to log into my account info Alisa, has all that been taken down at this point? I can still use my link saved to my desktop to double click and go to my old store here but getting into my account is not working. Keeps trying and then takes me to a blank page! Just trying to make sure I'm putting in my correct name (s) from here. Can't remember if it's RAMWolff or RAMWorks.
The store closed on January 4th and the access to accounts in early Feb, as was explained in November when the announcement was made to close the store. The store pages are still available at the moment but you can not log in, buy from the store, or access account information. The product pages will be taken down as well, probably later this month.

We did not have user names in the store, so it should be your real name.

Your saved invoices or emails you have received over the years from purchases would have the name used on it :).

Miss B

CV-BEE
We did not have user names in the store, so it should be your real name.

Your saved invoices or emails you have received over the years from purchases would have the name used on it :).
I was JUST about to tell him to check out the emails he received for any purchases he made. ;)

charliejudge

Inspired
Aliisa: Thanks for the information. I just sent my request to Renderosity.
I have a number of Ken Gilland's birds that I purchased at DAZ3D and which were transferred to Hivewire3D. Will these items originally purchased at DAZ3D also be transferred to Renderosity?

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Aliisa: Thanks for the information. I just sent my request to Renderosity.
I have a number of Ken Gilland's birds that I purchased at DAZ3D and which were transferred to Hivewire3D. Will these items originally purchased at DAZ3D also be transferred to Renderosity?

Yep :)

Amigo968

New-Bee
I'm not sure if I still remember my real name from the HiveWire store, as I've always done everything through PayPal. And unfortunately I can no longer see invoices because I had a total PC crash. What can I do now, I'm not sure if I signed up for HiveWire with my or my husband's name.

Status
Not open for further replies.