• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

DanaTA

Distinguished
Thanks Dana :)
Its nothing special really. I rendered this with 2 -gtx 1080ti's GPU's on a windows 7 . I have just been making animations along time and have got good at optimizing the scenes before rendering them , so they render pretty quick
I have only an Nvidea 9500 GT, a Core2Duo CPU, with two cores running at 3GHz each core. I think the 9500 GT has something like only 8 or 14 CUDA cores. And only 8GB or system RAM.

Dana

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Nicely done Ivy. Not sure I'd want to be near anyone who's going to run a truck over a bunch of parked cars. I also don't think I have the nerve to try hang gliding, but it always looks like a good way to see everything around you.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
That is one great animation Ivy. It is so smooth and natural looking. What software did you use to create it?

Ms Ivy

Hi Miss B
It was completely done in daz studio with Iray . it only took 2 days to make :)
Thanks for watching and the nice comment :)

DanaTA

Distinguished
I hope I can do some animation in DS with moderate success. I have a project in mind. Don't know if I can match your skill, though. Just have to gather the resources and then...the time.

Dana

Ms Ivy

Thanks for the comment Dana . Ive ben using daz for animation for a while so its become as easy as using poser for animation. don't forget to post your animaion when your done so we can all enjoy it :)