• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Stay Home - Spread Hope Render Challenge

Wizzard

Brilliant
The together aspect could vary, i.e. single person sitting in front of many monitors with different person on each.
A large field everyone separate with bullhorns....

8 ) Cheers

Shanarah

Admirable
I'm game for another! And that theme sounds good to me. I will probably not get as many entries in this time due to being back to work full time (provided we don't have to quarantine if a coworker gets it), but I'll try to get at least one in if possible.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I like your theme, another alternative could be Wear a mask protect your neighbourhood or something similar.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
How about the theme: "The New Normal"?

Great suggestion! Thank you!

We have talked about it and we would like to go with “We are all in this together” for right now and then later, when cases are truly falling off and flatlining, we can do another render challenge that speaks to what will then be our New Normal.

I apologize for the delay in getting a slideshow together for the first challenge. Let’s get a new Render Challenge started and I will go back to finish that Stay Home Spread Hope slideshow.

Sound good?

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Hey folks!

I wanted to let you know that we have just completed the very long task of adding all of your images to our Stay Home - Spread Hope media album. You can now check out and scroll through all of your wonderful entries in one place.

To be informed of any comments on your images, find your image in the gallery and choose to ‘watch’ the image from the right side of the page. If your profile settings allow, you will be sent an email when there are any new comments.

A huge :thankyou2: to @Miss B for downloading, renaming and uploading over 300 images into this gallery. :flower02:

Mustakettu85

Motivated
Hi everyone,

Sorry for basically necroposting, but I did promise an image, so I'm keeping that promise. I only managed to finish it yesterday.

The character is the same Dusk one from the dial challenge, though with some custom morphing thrown in and the textures from Elven Dawn for Sora (which was one of the challenge items here). Again, I'm very sorry, but he's wearing old M4 pants from DAZ; there are simply not that many decent models of pants around.
Other challenge items used are: Gogmagog; Molar Island; Bell Flower; Black-Eyed Susan.

Tech specs: custom 3Delight setup - EXR (rendertime 94 mins) - tonemapped in Picturenaut (photoreceptor)

dsk__.jpg