• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Stay Home - Spread Hope Render Challenge

BronzeDragon

Motivated
Well, here's another one. With all the great renders posted here I thought I'd better think out of the box a bit. This is what resulted.

Was going to wait and play with this a lot more, but Doctor called and says I have to go under the knife very early Monday morning. Not that I want to, considering what's going on out there, but my defibulator, on which I'm dependant, is out of juice. It's on it's last reserve of power. I have no choice. So please, take a look. I hope that you enjoy it and are able to use it.

Title: Cat in the center

Spread the Hope free items used:

Kobaltkween/Lisa's Botanicals - Flower Fountain (squashed a bit)
Lisa's Botanicals - Tulips (de-stemmed)
Hivewire3D - House Cat (kinda stiff)

Other items used:

Daz Genesis 8 Female
Daz Originals / Fred Winkler Art - Sammy for Genesis 8 Female
Daz Originals / AprilYSH - Cady Hair
Amy_aimei - Underwear01G8F
Onnel - Couch and Table
Vonkomica - Corner Room
Archtct - Wall Deco

Rendered in IRAY (DAZ3D Studio 4.12)

cat in the center.jpg

Attachments

• cat in the center.jpg
    cat in the center.jpg
    868.1 KB · Views: 196

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
BronzeDragon - thoughts are with you - hope all goes smoothly!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thoughts are with you Bronze Dragon!

Great renders everyone! I am partway through doing another render but have been busy with working from home. I'm posting here while organising upload of videos on my work computer.

braincells

New-Bee
Hello, newbie to this forum. Thank you for the free products and the idea of the stay at home challenge. The best part for me is seeing what people create when working with the same items. I chose the HW Cat, HW Whispers and the Vintage bike.

The image tells the story of my biggest wish, that at the end of the isolation phase we won't go back to the old ways of mostly ignoring creativity and imagination because we are all so busy making a living. The Unicorn symbolises our creativity to imagine 'impossible things'. A few years back, holograms were impossible and before that 3D unicorns on a home computer weren't possible. The forgotten robot and old bike are part of the old world of transport and technology. The dog and the cat are our essential connections to the world we share with all beings.

HWstay_1.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Was going to wait and play with this a lot more, but Doctor called and says I have to go under the knife very early Monday morning. Not that I want to, considering what's going on out there, but my defibulator, on which I'm dependant, is out of juice. It's on it's last reserve of power. I have no choice. So please, take a look. I hope that you enjoy it and are able to use it.
Here's hoping all goes well this morning. Our thoughts are with you. :grouphug:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Well I couldn't make up my mind as to which horse morph I liked best.

A Champagne Toast To Spring

A Champagne Toast To Spring SML.jpg

Created With: Whisper's gold coat, the Hivewire horse with my custom bubbles morph, Lisa's Botanicals tulips, Soft Pastels for Lisa's Botnaicals Tulips, Lisa's Botanicals Black-Eyed-Susans, Lisa;s Botanicals Potted Palm Ultimate Butter Fly Scatter CWRW's Mane and Tail 3 2D, background image is from Art By Mel. Wings are 2D and my own creation.

Burnished Copper
Burnished Copper SML.jpg

Created With: Hiveiwre 3D horse, Hivewire House Cat, Lisa's Botanicals tulips, Soft Pastels for Lisa's Botnaicals Tulips, Lisa's Botanicals Black-Eyed-Susans, Lisa;s Botanicals Potted Palm,CWRW's Liver Chestnuts Coat textures Ultimate Butterfly Scatter CWRW's Mane and Tail 3, the Hivewire House Cat

Last edited:

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Well I couldn't make up my mind as to which horse morph I liked best.

A Champagne Toast To Spring

View attachment 58946
Created With: Whisper's gold coat, the Hivewire horse with my custom bubbles morph, Lisa's Botanicals tulips, Soft Pastels for Lisa's Botnaicals Tulips, Lisa's Botanicals Black-Eyed-Susans, Lisa;s Botanicals Cinnamon Fern, Ultimate Butterfly Scatter, CWRW's Mane and Tail 3, Wings are my creation and are 2D, background image is from Art By Mel

Burnished Copper
View attachment 58947
Created With: CWRW's Mane and Tail 3, Hiveiwre 3D horse, Hivewire House Cat, Lisa's Botanicals tulips, Soft Pastels for Lisa's Botnaicals Tulips, Lisa's Botanicals Black-Eyed-Susans, Lisa;s Botanicals Cinnamon Fern, Ultimate Butterfly Scatter, CWRW's Mane and Tail 3, Wings are my creation and are 2D, background image is from Art By Mel, CWRW's Liver Chestnuts Coat textures
Beautiful on both!

As soon as I saw this cat bed, I knew exactly what would happen if the household also had a big dog! I call this one, "What's Yours is Mine"!

{PR}Whats-Yours-is-Mine-FINAL-ForHW.jpg

==CREDITS==
SCENE: Oak Tree, Potted Palm,* and Day Lillies* by Lisa’s Botanicals; Double Cat Bed by Mininessie*; Room and furnishings from DM’s Lost Moments; Cat and dog toys by me.

CHARACTER: HW Big Dog with Yellow from Coat Colors by CWRW and FlintHawk; HW House Cat.*

* from Stay Home, Spread Hope category

Stezza

Dances with Bees
As soon as I saw this cat bed, I knew exactly what would happen if the household also had a big dog! I call this one, "What's Yours is Mine"!

View attachment 58955
==CREDITS==
SCENE: Oak Tree, Potted Palm,* and Day Lillies* by Lisa’s Botanicals; Double Cat Bed by Mininessie*; Room and furnishings from DM’s Lost Moments; Cat and dog toys by me.

CHARACTER: HW Big Dog with Yellow from Coat Colors by CWRW and FlintHawk; HW House Cat.*

if our black lab did that it would collapse lol :oops:

in fact our lab is such a good watchdog that the possum that comes onto our back decking ate all the plants last night all within 3 feet of where she sleeps!... she didn't bat an eye lid all night!.. the possum went away well fed :D

great render :flower02:

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist

View attachment 58955
==CREDITS==

awww...love it! so funny...thanks for use the bed!