• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Stay Home - Spread Hope Render Challenge

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
fourth
Staying at home

Staying at home.jpg

Last edited:

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
HOLY COW!!! I back away from this thread for just a few days and it's still on fire!! (that's a good thing, by the way)

I'm so impressed by the popularity of this thread, the support it's garnered, and the submissions and the sharing is phenomenal!!

Wow and WOW!!

Thanks for all the support and wonderful artwork being shared.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'm pretty sure it doesn't have to be square, just the longest side is to be 1600 pixels max. :)
That's correct. It just means that "if" you were to do a square shaped render, both width and length can't be longer than 1600px. You can certainly make a landscape shaped image with the width no more than 1600px, or a portrait shaped image with the height no more than 1600px.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
hard to get on the internet now... with everyone at home it gets overloaded easily and blahhhhhhh.... nada

lucky to get a few minutes at a time when it works..

maybe just enough to load up this wacky image

Rainbow in Carrara

Rainbow.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
In twenty plus years of playing with DS and Poser I cannot ever remember creating a render based upon a competition let alone submit one, but these are strange times and this is a good cause.

So here is one to make up the numbers.

So what have you guys been up to?
Mixed Blessings HW.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Glad you posted it Hornet. That's a great scene, and I love the background image you chose, as it fits the scene perfectly. ;)