• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Hornet3d

Wise
Same here. I see Futuristic base 2, tree house 2, and villa. Also the Sparrow hovercar. I'll try to make some add-on for those since I'd know everybody else will have them.
I'll maybe make a hot rod modification of Schurby's '59 Impala, for use with TinkerBell's Drive-In Cafe', but I can't distribute that because I'll need to remove parts as well as add new parts.

There seems to be a great deal of content and for a lot of people this would appear to be a great time to update Poser. Game Dev, Poser 11 and Poser 11Pro are already there with the new update and anyone from Poser 6 - Poser 10 can update to Poser 11 for $99. The new content is worth more than that and, in addition, they get access to Superfly and the Fitting Room along with all the other Poser 11 goodies, it seems a steal at the moment.

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
Same here. I see Futuristic base 2, tree house 2, and villa. Also the Sparrow hovercar. I'll try to make some add-on for those since I'd know everybody else will have them.
I'll maybe make a hot rod modification of Schurby's '59 Impala, for use with TinkerBell's Drive-In Cafe', but I can't distribute that because I'll need to remove parts as well as add new parts.
As I recall there was a tool for such conversions to allow for distribution... Let me check my archives to find the name.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I was grinning when I saw the Villa was included, as I've had my eye on that one for a while. I'm also looking at the Tree House 2, and there's an addon set for it that's on sale until the end of the month. ;)

seachnasaigh

Energetic
Well, I'm starting my Superfly lightcasting project with the Futuristic Base 2. First, I'll export the two pieces (it's a "figure", with two body pieces) as OBJs, and inspect the UV mapping and geometry, in order to determine what I can do as a distributable add-on.

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
The programs I was thinking of were: RTE Encoder, and Objaction Mover.
Objaction Mover is available from Rendo freestuff
RTE appears to have become a Python script, and is also available from Rendo Freestuff

Both were, at one time or another, used in the creation and sale of commercial content based off other commercial content and were Daz approved as both require the unmodified content to decode and use the modified version.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Oh I remember RTE Encoder all too well. I'm not familiar with Objaction Mover though. That's a new one for me.

Saphirewild

Brilliant
Dusted M4 off and gave him some new duds to wear and show off!!
A SMall Portrait Mark.png

seachnasaigh

Energetic
I'm working on AppleJack's Treehouse 2 at the moment; it will have mesh lights for both Firefly and Superfly, and a terrain extension. Not finished yet -the sawn lumber, rope, and the foliage still need re-worked, but here are some moonrise Superfly test renders:
AJ Treehouse full model U.jpg

AJ Treehouse promo C.jpg

I've replaced the P4-style bark of the tree, but not the sawn lumber:
AJ Treehouse close 01U.jpg

optional lamps for the stairway:
AJ Treehouse stairway lamp 02 U.jpg

Miss B

CV-BEE
Well, I went and did a render (my first in a long time) with the Tree House, though it's not such a closeup, as I wanted it on a certain piece of land.

Sooo, here's Dawn's Hideout, a place where she can go to be alone. ;)

DawnsHideout.jpg

In case anyone doesn't recognize it, the "piece of land" is the Molar Island here in the HW store.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Thanks, I had that render setup running around in my head as soon as I saw the Tree House 2 was one of the goodies we got with the upgrade to PP11.2. :D

I can tell you it took quite a bit of tweaking to get everything lined up the way I wanted it so the stairs landed in the right place.

Hornet3d

Wise
Caoimhe fought to maintain control of the fighter but it was she knew it was all but lost, the the G forces increased and the world around her seem to dim for a moment then then everything went black. The world remained dark but something close to her was hissing away, the noise accentuated with the odd creak or groan, increasingly she was aware of a searing heat and she had difficulty in breathing, As some form of consciousness grew within her body she had the clear feeling she had died and gone straight to hell. She squinted as her eyes began to take in the strong light as her brain once more registered her body. She had no idea how long she had been out and now she struggled to see which parts of her hurt, and more to the point still moved. Amazed that she seemed unhurt she knew her first task was to get out off the craft that still smouldered from it's plunge to the planet. Carefully she lifted the survival box from below her seat and threw it clear. Taking care not to touch the craft at all she moved upwards until she was standing on her seat and lunched herself into the air. Had she had been aware that the gravity was slightly less than what she was used to she may not a launch herself quite so vigorously. She landed some ten kilts from the craft, missing one hard lump of rock by fractions.

After a further period of coming to terms with the fact she was still alive the reality soon dawned on her, she was alone with very little few supplies, perhaps she had only postponed the the inevitable. She decided she would leave her survivors pack for for the time being, deciding to walk to the top of the far ridge to see if the was anywhere close to walk to.

Fighter Down HW.jpg

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I am working hard or hardly working...it's hard to tell the difference these days.
Not sure if this will link, the Media gallery on this new forum works differently.
Very nice work!

So, how did you get the images to show up in your post? When I tried using the link it didn't work...

Hornet3d

Wise
The mixture of dust a fog, if that was indeed what it was, made seeing anything in the distance quite impossible. Sound was another matter and seem to travel with little difficulty. With no specific direction in mind Caoimhe decided to follow her ears and head in the only direction that suggested any sign of life. What she found was something of a dream and she imagined she was seeing a mirage at first, at least her fears of being alone were soon abated.

Search and Rescue 1 HW.jpg

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
Very nice work!

So, how did you get the images to show up in your post? When I tried using the link it didn't work...
As with the old media gallery there is a box on the image page with share options. One of the options has code for embedding the image thumbnail- Copy URL BB code with thumbnail - this is what I usually use.
I am trying to figure out the privacy settings for folders in the new forum, in the meantime, the Barbarian image can be viewed full sized in my DA Gallery.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Oh frabjoulous day! For Studio users; Arki has redone three of her wing sets for Studio. And one of them is the Strigoa wings which would always come apart if you tried to pose them beyond the 2nd bone. She's also redone her Dragon wings and the Orchid wings. Just released today.

I suspect that they still don't fold up all the way, but being able to pose things without having them come apart is a major improvement. My thestrals will be happy.

seachnasaigh

Energetic
OK, I just had to get the Tree House 2 Additions, which are on sale until the end of the day today.

Sooooo, here's another Secret Hideway. ;)

View attachment 51903

I just searched R'osity for "Treehouse 2 additions" and got nothing. Searching for Treehouse 2 returned a few irrelevant things. Searched HW store also - nothing. Where is this additions item?

edit: Found it - searching by vendor AppleJack: Additions for Treehouse 2.

Last edited: