• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Sadly, I couldn't find the Charmin Pumpkin Spice toilet paper, but! Green Meadow Valley is selling a Pumpkin Spice Toilet Paper. The scent is applied to the cardboard roll, not the toilet paper. But seriously? Pumpkin Spice scented Toilet Paper? I avoid most scented products, so even though I love the scent of Pumpkin Pie (as well as the taste of Pumpkin Pie. The last thing I'm gonna be using on sensitive skin areas is anything scented.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhhh, well done JOdel! I really like how nicely the snow flakes in different sizes gives the appearance of depth to the scene.

JOdel

Extraordinary
HW Honey Bear
That's from a set called 'Let it Snow' I think by Kindred Arts. Has a whole collection of stuff like geometry shells with varying degrees of snow coverage the falling snow "box" with a lot of morphs, and shells to create snowcaps on terrains and things. It came out long enough ago that it has the 3DL as well as the Iray settings. I haven't used it a lot, but it's the kind of thing that when you need it, you *need* it.

Miss B

CV-BEE
OK, I just checked, and I'm seeing it by Design Anvil, and if that's the set you have, it looks pretty good, with a lot of options. Unfortunately, I don't use the latest DS, so not an option for me.

That said, however, I have a set called Make It Show by Atenais in my R'osity Wishlist, but that's strictly a 2D postwork option with overlays and brushes.

JOdel

Extraordinary
HW Honey Bear
Ah. Yes, Design Anvil. Not Kinderd Arts. There's also a much older 'Let it Snow' 3DL shader, but that one isn't nearly as varied or loaded with options.

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
I have a Snow tool I could have sworn was by Nerd 3D but I do not see it here in the store. I purchased it long ago from that other place... it may have been by somone else, but it does not show up there either. It was simply called "the snow tool" - it allowed for animations, differing sized flecks, etc... I use it in conjunction with the old RDNA Scatters Snow. Both worked in DS 2+ and Poser 4+. I will try to track either down to verify who made them.

JOdel

Extraordinary
HW Honey Bear
I remember that one. Don't know whether I've got it. I'm pretty sure I never used it. I think he also had a footsteps tool. which I would have liked for the illo, but I don't think it works in current versions of Studio. (And I'm not sure if I have that one, either. I've got a lot of older stuff that I've pretty much forgotten about.)

Miss B

CV-BEE
I looked, and I have a number of his items, but not the Snow Tool. Funny, since I do have the Footsteps Tool.

Miss B

CV-BEE
YES! That one I have! I have to reinstall some of these goodies I never reinstalled on this laptop.

Miss B

CV-BEE
That's looking great. I haven't done a render of the moon in years, and then, IIRC, it was in Bryce.