• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Sadly, I couldn't find the Charmin Pumpkin Spice toilet paper, but! Green Meadow Valley is selling a Pumpkin Spice Toilet Paper. The scent is applied to the cardboard roll, not the toilet paper. But seriously? Pumpkin Spice scented Toilet Paper? I avoid most scented products, so even though I love the scent of Pumpkin Pie (as well as the taste of Pumpkin Pie. The last thing I'm gonna be using on sensitive skin areas is anything scented.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Did another APA cover. This is the rendered image without the text. I'm going to have to decide whether I want to apply an analog art filter or not.

Narnia.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhhh, well done JOdel! I really like how nicely the snow flakes in different sizes gives the appearance of depth to the scene.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
That's from a set called 'Let it Snow' I think by Kindred Arts. Has a whole collection of stuff like geometry shells with varying degrees of snow coverage the falling snow "box" with a lot of morphs, and shells to create snowcaps on terrains and things. It came out long enough ago that it has the 3DL as well as the Iray settings. I haven't used it a lot, but it's the kind of thing that when you need it, you *need* it.

Miss B

CV-BEE
OK, I just checked, and I'm seeing it by Design Anvil, and if that's the set you have, it looks pretty good, with a lot of options. Unfortunately, I don't use the latest DS, so not an option for me.

That said, however, I have a set called Make It Show by Atenais in my R'osity Wishlist, but that's strictly a 2D postwork option with overlays and brushes.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Ah. Yes, Design Anvil. Not Kinderd Arts. There's also a much older 'Let it Snow' 3DL shader, but that one isn't nearly as varied or loaded with options.

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
I have a Snow tool I could have sworn was by Nerd 3D but I do not see it here in the store. I purchased it long ago from that other place... it may have been by somone else, but it does not show up there either. It was simply called "the snow tool" - it allowed for animations, differing sized flecks, etc... I use it in conjunction with the old RDNA Scatters Snow. Both worked in DS 2+ and Poser 4+. I will try to track either down to verify who made them.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I remember that one. Don't know whether I've got it. I'm pretty sure I never used it. I think he also had a footsteps tool. which I would have liked for the illo, but I don't think it works in current versions of Studio. (And I'm not sure if I have that one, either. I've got a lot of older stuff that I've pretty much forgotten about.)

Miss B

CV-BEE
I looked, and I have a number of his items, but not the Snow Tool. Funny, since I do have the Footsteps Tool.

Miss B

CV-BEE
YES! That one I have! I have to reinstall some of these goodies I never reinstalled on this laptop.

Miss B

CV-BEE
That's looking great. I haven't done a render of the moon in years, and then, IIRC, it was in Bryce.