• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Birthday Thread!

DanaTA

Distinguished
The Beast is basically either Satan or his highest, shall we say, representative. Some theorists believed it referred to a collection of rulers or nations that were associated as one. One such theorist insisted that it was the EU, and that the extra horns were three nations that were absorbed by the other nations and no longer were sovereign, but retained their leaders. There are all kinds of theories.

I read something several years ago that the translation was wrong and that the number is actually 667, or similar (perhaps the 7 is in a different spot). Yes, I know the building you're speaking of...and I still have my reservations about that, considering whose building it is...or was.

Dana

Me195

Extraordinary
Sadly I think the extra 6 they are thinking of is more related to thoughts similar to this than age.

According to the last book in the Bible, 666 is the number, or name, of the wild beast with seven heads and ten horns that comes out of the sea.
I got the reference. I was just trying to be humorous although failing to do so.
Really? I was always under the impression for many years, it was a sign of the devil. I remember there was a whole fuss many years ago when a new building went up in NY with that address.
According to Revelations and the book of Daniel from the bible, in the end times there were two beasts. The second beast demands everyone get a specific mark to worship the first beast. The first beast (the one Hornet3d mentions) Represents a seven nation coalition or Empire. The second represents a leader or Emperor of some kind. The Emperor demands everyone get a mark representing the empire on their hand or forehead. With out this imperial seal or mark you will not be allowed to buy, sell, or trade anywhere in the world during that empire's short lived 3 and a half year rule. The mark will contain the number 666. The empire mentioned above or the first beast is given its power from Satan. I honestly don't know what that has to do with an address on a building in New York. I'm not sure why people would make a fuss over it as the address and mark are unrelated.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Unfortunately Me, not everyone reads the Bible, or information about it, so they wouldn't know the difference.

DanaTA

Distinguished
I honestly don't know what that has to do with an address on a building in New York. I'm not sure why people would make a fuss over it as the address and mark are unrelated.

It's the person who built and owned the building, who seems to think of himself as an emperor. I'm saying no more, don't want this to become political...it's supposed to be a birthday greetings thread!

Revelations is highly symbolic. Many people have tried to pin down what things mean, and many have been very wrong.

Dana

Hornet3d

Wise
I got the reference. I was just trying to be humorous although failing to do so.

According to Revelations and the book of Daniel from the bible, in the end times there were two beasts. The second beast demands everyone get a specific mark to worship the first beast. The first beast (the one Hornet3d mentions) Represents a seven nation coalition or Empire. The second represents a leader or Emperor of some kind. The Emperor demands everyone get a mark representing the empire on their hand or forehead. With out this imperial seal or mark you will not be allowed to buy, sell, or trade anywhere in the world during that empire's short lived 3 and a half year rule. The mark will contain the number 666. The empire mentioned above or the first beast is given its power from Satan. I honestly don't know what that has to do with an address on a building in New York. I'm not sure why people would make a fuss over it as the address and mark are unrelated.

I did find the response humerus, although also very true, I was just aware others might not.

Hornet3d

Wise
Unfortunately Me, not everyone reads the Bible, or information about it, so they wouldn't know the difference.

I would quickly like to make it clear that I have not read the bible I just knew about the mark of the beast and the reference to 666. It was just one of the snippets of information I have picked up in 66 years, although most of in the in the last 40 I guess. The only thing I have heard regarding the bible refers to the ability to put so many reputation on what is written. As my father used to say.... God helps those that help themselves, but god help those that get caught.

Anyway, as has been pointed out this is a birthday thread and so I am sorry I diverted it. With my birthday now vanishing into the past at a rapid pace I will bow out.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Anyway, as has been pointed out this is a birthday thread and so I am sorry I diverted it. With my birthday now vanishing into the past at a rapid pace I will bow out.
Ahhh, but you have another one to look forward to next year. ;)

Me195

Extraordinary
Happy Birthday Glitterati3D, Dracorn, and Loraly!!! I hope you three are having an amazing Birthday.

Miss B

CV-BEE
WHOA, I've missed a few birthdays the past few days.

Happy Birthday to our most recent celebrants!! :bday:

Me195

Extraordinary
Happy Birthday Dakorillon aka Immortal Moments Arts and TheKatster!!!! I hope you both are having an awesome Birthday.