• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • The 14th Annual Songbird Remix Open Rendering Season Contest is now open! See the contest thread for details.

The Birthday Thread!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
OK, I usually wait for Me195 to announce the daily birthday celebrants, but we have a special birthday celebrant today.

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEN GILLILAND!! :bday: :snoopydance: :bounce: :applause: :happydance:

Me195

Extraordinary
Happy Birthday Barb, Ken Gilliland, Lobo3433, TerryKip, and Tim Moyers!!! I hope all five of you have an amazing Birthday.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhhhh, it's Lobo's birthday too??? I didn't see that, then again, I think you use the Birthday Calendar, and I was just looking to see who was mentioned on the Members page that only has two mentioned.

Anyway, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOBO!! :bday:

Now I have to go email him his annual birthday wishes. ;)

Me195

Extraordinary
Happy Birthday charliejudge, FreyrStrongart and HaiGan!!!! I hope you three have a fantastic Birthday.