• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Birthday Thread!

Me195

Extraordinary
Happy Birthday Ferretmania, Hornet3d, and Robynsveil!!!!! I hope you three had/having a wonderful Birthday.

Hornet3d

Wise
Happy Birthday Ferretmania, Hornet3d, and Robynsveil!!!!! I hope you three had/having a wonderful Birthday.

Thank you, it was a really fun day and I finished off the day by buying myself a present having seen that Hunter 3D's 'Alyssa Two Piece Set for Dawn' was in store. I am afraid I just beat the last couple of posters though as this was my 66th birthday (a couple of my family and friends think there should be another 6 there mind).

DanaTA

Distinguished
Happy Belated Birthday, Hornet3D! I was off the computer just about all day on Friday. Hope you had a great day!

Dana

Hornet3d

Wise
Happy Belated Birthday, Hornet3D! I was off the computer just about all day on Friday. Hope you had a great day!

Dana

Thank you, it was a very hot day so I decided to take it easy, breakfast out, visit to the garden centre and then sat in the garden with a book most the day. Then did a purchase here at Hivewire and spent the evening playing with my new toys in Poser. So nothing special but I enjoyed every minute of it.

Me195

Extraordinary
Thank you, it was a really fun day and I finished off the day by buying myself a present having seen that Hunter 3D's 'Alyssa Two Piece Set for Dawn' was in store. I am afraid I just beat the last couple of posters though as this was my 66th birthday (a couple of my family and friends think there should be another 6 there mind).
I'm glad you had a good 66th. I'm sure you'll make good use of Hunter's new two piece set for Dawn. It's ok to add the extra six if it means you get to live for six hundred more years.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Happy belated Birthday to Semicharm and Szark!!! I hope you two had an excellent Birthday.
Oh my goodness Szark, how did I miss your birthday?!? HAPPY HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! :bday: :balloon01: :snoopydance:

Also, Happy Birthday to all our other recent celebrants! :bday:

Hornet3d

Wise
I'm glad you had a good 66th. I'm sure you'll make good use of Hunter's new two piece set for Dawn. It's ok to add the extra six if it means you get to live for six hundred more years.

Sadly I think the extra 6 they are thinking of is more related to thoughts similar to this than age.

According to the last book in the Bible, 666 is the number, or name, of the wild beast with seven heads and ten horns that comes out of the sea.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Really? I was always under the impression for many years, it was a sign of the devil. I remember there was a whole fuss many years ago when a new building went up in NY with that address.

Hornet3d

Wise
Really? I was always under the impression for many years, it was a sign of the devil. I remember there was a whole fuss many years ago when a new building went up in NY with that address.

I think it was first known as the sign of the beast but there days I think is is fairly common to define it as the mark of the devil.