• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Faery_Light's Freebies

DanaTA

Distinguished
I wanted to let everyone know that unless someone is willing to host Antonia Polygon soon she will not be available anymore on my site.
My web site will soon be gone due to financial difficulties.

I understand. Difficult to get a site going these days. Support is waning for other than the big three. Currently, my site is having some technical difficulties. I have to call about it...after I eat my first meal.

Dana

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
My daughter has requested I keep my site and said we will find way to keep it.
She has plans to do an online business and I can create a web site with mine for her so it will work out.

DanaTA

Distinguished
Good! It's tough to let go, I guess. And if there's something that might be useful, why let go?

By the way, if anyone is interested, my site is back up.

Dana

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
If you would like to host a few of Antonia, let me know and i;ll get them to you and you can set it up however you want.
I can also add a few of my own freebies if you'd like, but a little later.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well Dana, you're site looked familiar, and sure enough, I registered 7 years ago tomorrow, so obviously back when I was still hanging out on the DAZ forums, before HiveWire 3D was born. ;)

DanaTA

Distinguished
Well Dana, you're site looked familiar, and sure enough, I registered 7 years ago tomorrow, so obviously back when I was still hanging out on the DAZ forums, before HiveWire 3D was born. ;)

Yes, I remember! Been trying to get some consistent activity going for some time. Fits and starts.
I think it probably looks a bit different from back then. And I intend to make some updates soon, if I can get to it. I plan on redesigning the front page. Nothing drastic, but I'll make that "image slider" bigger, for one thing.

Dana

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
It's more than likely a long time since I've been there, so I don't really know how much different it looks now.