• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
It was lovely when I was out earlier. Breezy, but the sun was shining, and it wasn't cold.

Terre

Renowned
No damage to your home, though, I hope?

I forgot to check the temperature during the after noon. So, it may have gotten above 50F, but I don't know. It's down to 48F now.

Dana
No damage to our home. Plenty around town though. I won't be surprised if it's enough for disaster relief.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Sounds like flash flood time to me. Hopefully not where you are though.

yep... floods all over.. road out front was flooded but our house is up a bit from the water as we have a creek out the back.. was raging ..

apparently warnings out for similar again this arvo...

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Be careful out there Stezza, if you have to go out this afternoon.

I'll be staying put Miss B :geek:

took this photo 10 minutes after the deluge.

sunset after heavy rain 14March2019.jpg

DanaTA

Distinguished
Stay safe, Jeanne!

Rained this morning, but dry now. Rain will be on and off all day. 58F right now, at 1:09 pm.

Dana

Miss B

CV-BEE
Oh, you DID get the rain. We didn't down here, in fact the sun was out all morning. Now it's just slightly cloudy, but still no rain, so I'm hoping it stays dry the rest of the day.

DanaTA

Distinguished
Well, it never got above 58F. It's 56F right now. And thunderstorms are rolling through. Not severe, though.

Dana

Miss B

CV-BEE
Oh, then it passed by north of us, because except for a couple of sprinkles this afternoon, which I didn't see when I was out, but my building's doorman mentioned, it's bright and sunny this afternoon, and it reached 65º here, so nice and warm, and there's a breeze, though more refreshing than cold.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
It got into the 70s (F) here. Shocked me since it was freezing cold in my apartment. But it being that warm outside explains why it was so cold inside. The heat didn't come on all day. So, during the afternoon, I had the balcony door open a bit, which warmed it up a wee bit. But 70F outside is a lot warmer sounding than it is inside when your side of the building is in shadow until late spring.

Another week or so, and the trees here should have a nice coating of spring green.

Miss B

CV-BEE
That's about when my sinuses will go into overdrive. High pollen counts kill me every Spring.

DanaTA

Distinguished
Yeah, it rained here again. At least the forecast was on the mark...rain on and off all day, possible thunderstorms. Tomorrow is supposed to be nice, but cooler again.

Dana