• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Mule Deer

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
loos good Chris. and I love that bridle. is there going to be a complete tac for this beauty? I want to eventually do a render of Kringle all sooty and dirty on the WILD HUNT, riding a big buck with a huge rack, red gleaming eyes, mouth agape and drooling, nostrils flared and fire breathing, since he is of course a member of the Fey World! With this guy have phenomes or mouth and lip movement options?

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
There are foxes, which I'd love to see the HiveWire dog made into one and there is a Moose and a Deer in there too.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
loos good Chris. and I love that bridle. is there going to be a complete tac for this beauty? I want to eventually do a render of Kringle all sooty and dirty on the WILD HUNT, riding a big buck with a huge rack, red gleaming eyes, mouth agape and drooling, nostrils flared and fire breathing, since he is of course a member of the Fey World! With this guy have phenomes or mouth and lip movement options?

We'll have mouth movements, but hadn't thought about phenomes or visemes.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Fine tuning the shape of our Mule Deer base antlers, and made an asymmetry morph.

Morph170.JPG

New base antlers

Morph171.JPG

Asymmetry morph

Morph172.JPG

Asymmetry morph

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
He Chris... looking good. On the mouth movements, do you have a jaw movement set up for back and forth like when they are masticating their food??

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
We'll have mouth movements, but hadn't thought about phenomes or visemes.
Well, maybe I over spoke the terms. I guess if it gives it a slew of expressions like surprise and anger and shock and FUNNY..... it works for me. Does the tongue extend? I did an image on commission with the old DAZ/Poser buck and had to include a separate morphing tongue to make it look more realistically dead draped over a hunters shoulder. At death the tongues, human or animal, usually swell and stick out of the mouth. So that would be cool to include.
"Just my two.5 sense! ;)

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
He Chris... looking good. On the mouth movements, do you have a jaw movement set up for back and forth like when they are masticating their food??

I'll have to ask Paul what the jaw rigging is capable of. I would think it will be able to move some from side to side.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Well, maybe I over spoke the terms. I guess if it gives it a slew of expressions like surprise and anger and shock and FUNNY..... it works for me. Does the tongue extend? I did an image on commission with the old DAZ/Poser buck and had to include a separate morphing tongue to make it look more realistically dead draped over a hunters shoulder. At death the tongues, human or animal, usually swell and stick out of the mouth. So that would be cool to include.
"Just my two.5 sense! ;)

Paul does amazing work with the rigging. I'm sure it will be able to extend, and move all over.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
We'll be creating an Antler Pack. This is what we have in mind for a pack. What do you'll think?

Fallow Deer Rack (done)
Monster (Trophy) Mule Deer Rack
White Tailed Rack
Red Stag Rack (done)
Fantasy Rack

I want to save our Moose, Reindeer, and Caribou racks for when those animals get released.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Here is the Fallow Deer Rack that I modeled today. Will create UVs and asymmetry morphs for this set next.

Thank you to whoever suggested the Fallow Deer. I will still have to create the "Adam's apple" look on the deer. Just showing the rack here.

Morph174.JPG

Morph174a.JPG

Morph175.JPG

Morph176.JPG

Morph177.JPG