• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Songbird Remix's Product Preview Thread

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Just got the possum. He's still there now just chill'n and munching on the bananas.

ZZZZZPossum2.JPG

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Hey Ken, by any chance have you done a willy wagtail from Australia?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well there's fresh bananas out today, and the birds are back.

CornellLabBirdFeeder3.jpg

Oh, and now with a squirrel joining them for lunch. ;)

CornellLabBirdFeeder4.jpg

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I did a search and it is in one of the Australia sets. I saw a video of one of those little birds going at a Kookaburra, which is like 10 times it's size and the larger bird was like, "Yeah, whatever." and just ignored the attacks.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Love the Potoo! I remember it from David Attenborough's series on birds. He walked right up to it and it was impossible to tell it wasn't a part of the tree.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Is the bird cam showing black and white for anyone else? I'm really missing it.