• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Mule Deer

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
WIP whitetail fawn (ok let's all say Awwwwww, cute!!!!:)

View attachment 42195

Laurie, this work of yours is amazing and superior in every way. I'll have to get you updates for the Doe and Fawn that have the head changes for the eyes and such, from the suggestions you've given me.

JinXter

Motivated
These look absolutely fantastic. Will there be morphs for different types of deer at some point? I believe the mule deer is exclusive to North America, correct?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Knowing how the HW team works, I think it's pretty safe to say there will be more types of deer in the future. I know a reindeer has been discussed.

Oh, and welcome to the HiveWire forums JinXter. ;)

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
These look absolutely fantastic. Will there be morphs for different types of deer at some point? I believe the mule deer is exclusive to North America, correct?

Yes, we'd love to create more deer breeds. I love the look of the Red Deer/Stag. That is a gorgeous animal. All of these deer are beautiful and graceful to me. We'll need to create a Whitetail deer also. But we also have in the works these other animals that need to see the light of day.

Reindeer10.JPG

Reindeer18.JPG

MorphBigHornSheep9b.JPG

MorphFawn9.JPG

MooseWork65.JPG

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Oh and I forgot to say- Welcome JinXter. Good to see you here.

JinXter

Motivated
Oh and I forgot to say- Welcome JinXter. Good to see you here.

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I've been lurking these forums for a long time, so I probably feel like I know you better than you know me. ;)

Also thanks Chris for the beautiful WIP pictures, I especially look forward to that ram! I don't think I've seen a Daz ram yet, not even an old crappy one. :whistling:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Since the horse textures fit the deer, I really want to see what it looks like with the Bejewelled textures :D (I'm thinking I'll have to do new tail and horns). I think it would make cool Christmas Ornaments :D
Ohhhhhh, interesting idea Rae.

Desertsilver

Busy Bee
Since the horse textures fit the deer, I really want to see what it looks like with the Bejewelled textures :D (I'm thinking I'll have to do new tail and horns). I think it would make cool Christmas Ornaments :D

Great idea!, so we can already have a white deer from the unicorn! And a pinto deer, a dapple grey ( ha! ) and use the the kitty pony textures too?