• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Feed Your Muse Render Challenge! - CLOSED

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Niiiiice Stezza. ;) Unfortunately, you already have 3 entries, which is the limit, or is this just for the heck of it, and not an official entry? Now that I look at it again, you didn't give it a Title, nor did you mark it Final Render.

Miss B

CV-BEE
thankyou...... and it has my signature lol

:beehive: :flower02:
Oh Duuuuuuuuuh!
BangHeadEmoti.gif
I'm so used to seeing your sig, I didn't even notice it. :rofl:

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
Muse Committee.jpg

FINAL RENDER: Feeding Time for the Muse Committee: But Guys, that's all there is! So many of you is why I never get anything finished! I don't get paid, then you don't get fed!

ITEMS USED (multiple renders plus photo, assembled in Photoshop):
Photo of background -- by me, my office.
Dawn: Winks & Blinks by Nightsong, Essentials Sweater by EvilInnocence, Dynamic Wardrobe (pants) by Esha
Angel: Michael 4, Valient by Ravenhair, Creature Wings by RawArt.
Dragon: Ocean Queen by Arki.
Cats: Mil Cat, Classic Cats,
Butterflies by Noggins.

tparo

Engaged
QAV-BEE
OK Janet, I checked with Lisa, and unfortunately, when they think of "figure", they're thinking human/humanoid, so Lisa's lovely flowers, and Chris' wonderful Molar Island don't qualify this render for the challenge.

That said, however, there's still close to 2 weeks for you to create more renders for consideration, and I hope you do.

Sorry just to clarify, do the Cat, Big Cat, Dog and Horse qualify or does the render need to include Dawn or Dusk or Luna?
Thanks

D

Deleted member 325

@Stezza and @Miss B , perhaps, but most of the content (clothing, morphs, materials) I would want to use for ghosts are not for Dawn or Dusk, and glancing at my Dawn/Dusk library I need much more in terms of clothing/morphs and textures. I have so much on my mind right now, I'll have to see what happens.

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
I didn't break this thread, did I? I mean, I posted a picture and suddenly it went silent.......

Miss B

CV-BEE
No Rowan, there just may not be anyone else planning on posting an entry, OR there just may be last minute entries next week.

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
No Rowan, there just may not be anyone else planning on posting an entry, OR there just may be last minute entries next week.
Oh, good. I mean, it's kind of creepy to have the place go silent after you say something.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I'm sure it feels that way, but from all the other render challenges we have had, this one has had a few more entries, and they were posted not long after the render challenge was opened. Sometimes it takes longer to get it moving along, as it were, but not this time, so now it seems too quiet. I wouldn't worry about it.

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
Enlightening Silence of Forest.jpg

My second entry FINAL RENDER.
Title: The Enlightening Silence of the Forest.

Credits:
Dawn, Starter Morphs,
Just Me for Dawn,
Classic Red, White & Black for Just Me by Rowan54 (was at YURdigital for a while, currently nowhere)
My own photo.
A tree model that I have not published yet.
A fern model probably from the "Ferns Pack" by Transpond.

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
My muse is a pegacorn2.jpg

FINAL RENDER
Title: Butterfly Thoughts and Pegacorn Dreams

Credits:
Dawn, Artistic Pose
HiveWire Horse with Winded Horse, Unicorn, Show Off Poses, Take Off Poses
Silvi Jewelry for Dawn from Renderosity
Age of Armor Free Butterfly, with MLM Textures
My background done in PD Howler
Postwork in PD Howler

Feeding My Muse Inspiration: My muse is a pegacorn (my own title for it). It sends me images and words in fragments like butterflies that light for a moment and then fly away, if I don't write them down fast enough. They circle and flit, many colored, shaped, and sized. Until I manage to catch one, if only for a moment, a moment caught in time and space to one day be immortalized in song or story or art. So many ideas that will never been seen. So many will pass beyond the rainbow of memory. Perhaps they may visit someone else's dreams one day. Until then, my pegacorn muse will continue to bestow multitudinous fleeting thoughts upon my soul, my heart, my mind's eye in a glorious profusion of Summer-hued butterflies, as I sit by the Stream of Consciousness, near the Lake of Contentment, below the Hills of What Will Never Be.