• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Hornet3d

Wise
A Special Moment.

Special Moment HW.jpg

Scene - Easy Environments - Tree of Life by Flipmode

Carey

Extraordinary
Well to be honest, even if you had not lost the thread you would not be any further forward. I was in the process of creating a photo book at the time and a semi self imposed time frame so that part of the story sort of fell off the radar. Having done so many renders in a short period of time I then took a break.

So back on track, Turlough was ill because the nanobots used to keep people healthy in Caoimhe's world was attacking his body. They did come up with trail version of nanobots that might work but the medical staff felt that Turlough was too far gone for the new nanobots to work. One nurse commented that is was shame as she was sure the new nanobots would have worked had they have known about the problem when he had first arrived.

Caoimhe then had a thought that getting him back to day one may just be possible. Her plan was to take him back to his world and time and 'reinfect him with the bacteria and other microorganisms' She put this plan into action but had to 'borrow a ship' along with some equipment. Arriving in in his world she had to find a place where she could work undiscovered, luckily a abandoned bunker turned out to be just the place.

View attachment 24807
To be continued........
interesting scfi

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhhh, I'm really liking the second one with the train passing out of the tunnel. Nicely done sir.

Carey

Extraordinary
I bought TangoAlpha's new set yesterday which comes in DS and Carrara flavours...
End of the Track - Carrara version which I did modifications to trees and other stuff... I dunno if you can do that with the DS version though.

really nicely done

Hornet3d

Wise
For something so deadly it was stunningly beautiful yet despite that beauty the same planets she gazed on now would, over the coming days or weeks, destroy every living thing, not only on this world but a few more besides.

Caoimhe had come to accept, over the last few days, she that she too would be destroyed for it was far too much to hope she would be rescued at this late stage. In a day or so any craft that managed to land would be unlikely to be able to lift off again, let alone out run the devastation that was soon to be unleashed.

Watch Tower HW.jpg

Scene - Easy Environments - ExoPlanet I by Flipmode

Tower - Ruins of H'trakram by Orestes Graphics