• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Mischief and other things

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Rae created a lovely book cover for me and I just finished uploading the finished book to Kindle.|
It will take up to 72 hours to be published and later, I will publish it in paperback and maybe audio as well.

Here is a peek at the cover, with Rea's permission...

Demon Walks in the Night.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks Miss B, as soon as I read FL's description I just had to whip it up (no blood, but she can add that if she wants in postwork, I was feeling a bit lazy :p lol)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Maybe a few drops from his teeth/fangs. You wouldn't want to get too bloody, as that might turn some folks off.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
True, and folks can figure he's just grabbed her, and hasn't had a chance to "dig in", as it were.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Well, back to my 3D work for a bit, those carousel png sets and promos are not going to do themselves.

Aaaand, need to be ready to submit Sparkled for BeJeweled soon.

This in addition to crocheting and reading as well as writing. :laugh:

At least I don't have to clean house or cook too. :roflmao:

quietrob

Extraordinary
Great image Rae!! Hmm............. civilized Zombies eating brains with forks now there is an idea!!
Would they use napkins as well? And what do they do with the leftovers?
I'm waiting for the World War Z sequel. The movie didn't follow the books but they still made an interesting and actually fun movie.

I'm off to look up "iZombie NA".

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
It's a pretty cool series revolving around Oliva More and well LOL the effects of eating peoples brains sort of based off the movie Warm Bodies ....... and I think, if I am not mistaken I saw her model at Renderosity or maybe Daz. Olivia is sort of like R in some ways.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Z Nation comes on the SyFy channel and Walking Dead on AMC. World War Z stars Brad Pitt and Zombieland Jesse Eisenberg, Woody Harlson and Emma Stone. ........... oh just watched that a little while ago. If you have not had a chance to watch, Pride Prejudice and Zombies LOL I suggest doing so. Think Pride and Prejudice as a horror flick!! Not sure if they are going to do Dawn of the Dreadfuls or Dreadfully Ever After though, but I'm hopeful!! =) The books were New York Times best sellers.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
iZombie is a comedy loosely based off of comic book of same name.

I liked "Pride Prejudice and Zombies", isn't there another book with sea-monsters in it?

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
iZombie is a comedy loosely based off of comic book of same name.

I liked "Pride Prejudice and Zombies", isn't there another book with sea-monsters in it?
Maybe that is kind of where they got the warm bodies idea, but there are similarities between Oliva and R.