• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Sparky

Monster Maker
Contributing Artist
Beautiful images @luannemarie I think I like the first one the best, but the BGs on the other two go very well with the dark brown/gold tones of the models. They are all three very nicely composed.

How about something of a more fantasy type horse! That could possibly be headed your way! This is not mine but created by FreyrStrongart and uses Harry as the base with geografted tail, fins, gills, and mane. I took him for a prelim spin and he's way cool!! Done with Fabiana's Theory of Zen lights.

Seahorse Harry
View attachment 32795
Products Used: Seahorse for the HiveWire Horse, Ron Deviney's wave and powder brushes, solar flare star brushes created in PS, cloud brushes by Obsidian Dawn, Fabiana's Theory of Zen Lights
View attachment 32796 View attachment 32797 View attachment 32798

Awesome! Looks very Percy Jackson. I love seeing mythological creatures out there! /scratch hippocampus off list/ LOL

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Default Harry on the Left and Arab morph with pregnant belly on right. Can I just say "I love this Hippocampus!"
seahorse garden.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
It does work with pretty much all breeds except those that have an extreme size difference compared to Harry (eg, Beast and Whisper). This one is the Toon horse which I think is pretty cute for those toony renders :D (now we just need a tail for the other Hivewire family members :p)
little mermaid with seapony.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
well at least with the Hippogriff you could ask Ken very nicely for use of the horse wings :p

(that start looks awesome!)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I got a pretty good start on one. The holdup has been the wings, I've been working on those off and on for what seems like forever now. Wings aren't my forte, I guess. But I'll get them done!

View attachment 32997
Gosh Loving what I am seeing so far!! I think you have really captured the look of him!!
The anti Pegaus I have in mind would be more along the lines of the Nazgul flare The witch King of Angmar, but totally get for a much later date!