• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Dog Is Underway

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
And an Underbite morph.

LabWork277.JPG
LabWork278.JPG

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Yes, agreed. Very cool to see what you have in mind. This will be a charmer for sure. Nice work there Sparky!

xyer0

Brilliant
Yay, Sparky!!! OT, I recently picked up a couple of coo-well items from philosophersegg.com, of which I would never have heard if not for this forum and your tag. It's an even bigger secret than hivewire3d.com. We need some advertising!

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Yay, Sparky!!! OT, I recently picked up a couple of coo-well items from philosophersegg.com, of which I would never have heard if not for this forum and your tag. It's an even bigger secret than hivewire3d.com. We need some advertising!

I’ve been talking about her stuff for years.....actually since she made me that great little goat from the DAZ lamb.....but thought no one was reading. Love her work and Ali’s at Mankahoo! The y both rock!

xyer0

Brilliant
I’ve been talking about her stuff for years.....actually since she made me that great little goat from the DAZ lamb.....but thought no one was reading. Love her work and Ali’s at Mankahoo! The y both rock!
I bought your goat! Thanks for getting it made. I had to find some straight horns for it so it would look more like the goats I know, but it is a fine animal and bargain cheap.