• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

raven

Admirable
Another Creepy one from me :)

Rendered in Superfly, lit only by the light in the lift (or elevator).

Creepy_lift_scene_02.jpg

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Clown doesn't creep me out. But the dude in the foreground with the sword does!

I'd be pressing that CLOSE! CLOSE! CLOSE! button desperately.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I like them all VB, but the lighting in the last one is superb, as it really sets a mood.

VortigensBane

Busy Bee
I do like the lighting best in the last one, too. It's my "favorite" light set, because I love the results I get with it. It has other presets, but for some reason I always end up using the "dramatic" one...

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
That is a *great* hydra. But I can well believe that it takes forever to pose it without the heads getting in each other's way.

I've got the Angel Wings kids in my wishlist, haven't pulled the trigger yet though. They all seem to be very nicely made.

VortigensBane

Busy Bee
I found them to be the most child-like child figures available. Positively love them, since they actually look like children, and not just mini-adults. Unfortunately, there are no boys. :(

quietrob

Extraordinary
So I checked with DAZ, and they said I could upload the actual images, so here goes, rather than just posting a link:

View attachment 30611

This first one is hands-down my favorite; I just love the way her expression turned out... Not quite sure which of the other two I like better.

View attachment 30613

View attachment 30614
My Favorite is the first one. It has that, "I can't wait to take over because the adults have no clue" type of vibe. Skeptical yet cute squared! Wonderful job!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I love the lighting in the last one VB but I love the expression of the first one the most :)

Hornet3d

Wise
So I checked with DAZ, and they said I could upload the actual images, so here goes, rather than just posting a link:

View attachment 30611

This first one is hands-down my favorite; I just love the way her expression turned out... Not quite sure which of the other two I like better.

View attachment 30613

View attachment 30614

Like a lot of people I love them all but the first one has a great expressions. The last is great for the lighting and would be a great show anyone who wondered what sub surface scattering is. Lighting is great as is the drama.

quietrob

Extraordinary
View attachment 30625
A different look at SuperGirl. I don't like that belt and it's gone now, but the rest of it shows promise.
The Return of Rokket! Alright!!! Glad to see you survived the hurricanes and imminent nuclear war.

I am just loving this new look for Supergirl! I agree with all of your decision except that belt. That belt helps break up the costume in sections. Top, Belt, Bottom and boots. The Cape because she is the Supergirl. The most popular superheroine on the planet with the exception of Gal Gadot. The Stylized "S" works and works well. I spoke of obsequiousness. They have a relatively new Justice League Cartoon. It's geared toward a younger audience than the original series. There is no Lois Lane and Superman is dating Wonder Woman. But what's important is their treatment of the iconic "S".

Justice-League-Action-featured.jpg

If I had to choose between the two "S" figures, I choose yours.