• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Dog Is Underway

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
I wanna see mixes of the Chihuahua and Dachshund!

Tried this late last night, but didn't like it because the ears were jacked up as an inbetween morph. But I just did it again and this time left the ears more like Chihuahua ears and started reshaping. I think this could be a start for a Corgi. Just thicken him/her up and some reshaping and we could have a good Corgi base, that would just need fur.

LabWork143.JPG

LabWork144.JPG

LabWork145.JPG

LabWork146.JPG

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Ma used to breed pekinese. Rather bright little dogs, and not the nervous yappers that most people would assume from their size. But there would be no way to do those without fur.

Pugs, now, would be a possibility.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Absolutely gorgeous.

I went shopping for a dog yesterday. Well ... not shopping with the intention to adopt a dog! But researching to see which of the many dog breeds that appeal to me would be feasible for my lifestyle.

Um ... like. None. If they were cool with smaller animals (like cats), and could cope with me being gone 10 hours or so a day, three days a week (the other two, I telecommute), could handle living in an apartment or a small house with a small yard (which one day I hope to have), and didn't have "me alpha dog, human not!" issues, they were difficult to potty train (I hate the word housebreak!).

I really love some of the large breeds (like the Dogue de Bordeaux, Great Pyrenees, Komondor, Kuvasz), but they would be totally incompatible with living in a small apartment. And of course ... these are working dogs. Not the happy to lounge around at your feet or on your lap all day type dog. Plus ... they'd be far stronger than me! Then ... there is the expense of feeding a 100+ lb dog. It would probably cost as much to feed one as it does to feed me and Tsuki!