• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Lisa's Botanicals Renders!

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Oh, wow. I just clicked into this thread from an image in the header and look at all of the beauties I missed!

LisaB

Staff member
Co-Founder
Wow. I'm going to come back in here tomorrow and look again. It's been a long day and I want to see this thread with fresh eyes. :love:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I try to keep up with all the new renders in each of our threads, but sometimes I just miss a couple, and find them the next time I'm in the thread, often on the same day.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
What with losing something like 9 hours a day to work and then 6 to sleep, it sometimes is hard to get through all the topics ... especially if I start posting.

LisaB

Staff member
Co-Founder
I haven't made it back here today yet. Last night I noticed how many were posted while I was recovering from heart surgery. Made me feel all warm and fuzzy. ;) Thank you!

phdubrov

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
SF Carnation near beta
@Satira Capriccio ;) (hint from other thread accepted :) )
CarnationSF.png

Bopperthijs trick with shadowcatching enchanced with my own fade-with-distance trick.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Looking good @phdubrov !! Can't wait for them to be in the store soon!

These are for Lisa's Bell Flower and will be part of the Sweet Deals section hopefully out for Halloween, but I'm still deciding on the leaves. Possibly a lighter version on the leaf.
3 textures and one leaf and stem texture. - I may be able to get sort of the glowing effect in the lower left, but not sure if it will work for Poser.
Thinking these would look kind of neat with Sparky's Skelecat/Horse and Dreamers Dark Magic expansion set for the Skelecat.
Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited: