• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken Gilliland's Products In Renders

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Looks like the rooster (or whatever type of bird it is) under his hat's celebrating too. ;)

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Fisherman
based here:
fishing with cormorants china - Buscar con Google
the boat is my own model and i tweaked the Ken Gilliland Albatross to make my Cormorant (click for bigger image)

Carey

Extraordinary
thanks!
well ...they fish with cormorants...they use them as falconers use falcons to hunt ;)
you forgot one little detail... The Cormorants they use have a ring around their throats to keep them from swallowing their catch, that plus the fact it would have to be a poor fisherman indeed to fish with just one bird, course the others are most likely fishing right...lol no biggy I won't tell, mum is the word, ten unicorns couldn't drag it out of me....lol

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
you forgot one little detail... The Cormorants they use have a ring around their throats to keep them from swallowing their catch, that plus the fact it would have to be a poor fisherman indeed to fish with just one bird, course the others are most likely fishing right...lol no biggy I won't tell, mum is the word, ten unicorns couldn't drag it out of me....lol
ok...they should put them when they are fisshing...but in the pics you can see in the link i shared most of them have the neck free...so i based my image in the pictures...and my fisherman is not fishing at the moment as you can notice....and ...my fisherman don´t need more than one lol!
about your say (lol no biggy I won't tell, mum is the word, ten unicorns couldn't drag it out of me....lol) please ,can you explain me it? i don´t understand,sorry!

Carey

Extraordinary
ok...they should put them when they are fisshing...but in the pics you can see in the link i shared most of them have the neck free...so i based my image in the pictures...and my fisherman is not fishing at the moment as you can notice....and ...my fisherman don´t need more than one lol!
about your say (lol no biggy I won't tell, mum is the word, ten unicorns couldn't drag it out of me....lol) please ,can you explain me it? i don´t understand,sorry!

I am not really sure I can explain the joke very well, so apparently the joke is on me. Your explanation while being overly sensible is certainly plausible...lol You just became one of my favorite people....

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
:D no..no sensible,sorry...don´t take my reaction that way...is only my personality...i like to explain the reasons because i do something in some way...in the past when i create things for sims game did some errors mixing cultures or placing eras or places in the wrong way...and people was very nitpicky about it...so now i try to do the things the more accurate than i can...usually it take a bit of time to make it ok...so i point to the most important things about the theme ...if i use more birds in the image would be more difficult to do it....i had to do my own boat because the only ones that i have are japanese and no chinese...so i don´t wanted to mix things...as i said i have problems before...and in the other little things if someone say something about...i tend to explain why to avoid problems...about your saying...i think you mean that you will keep my secret and no one will make you talk about...or something similar...but not sure...is not my mother language. :):laugh: