• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Maja...that's too bad that you don't have Puntik...but we're certainly glad to have you back :) It's turning into a family reunion around here :)

:flower02:

skylab

Esteemed
This is an attempt at it, back when the Hivewire Shetland Pony was released, but I have trouble with feet, but at least he looks into the camera and grins...haha. Seems to me that Janet did one that nailed it, if I remember correctly.

SHETLAND PONY DANCE ani.gif

Okay, no more play right now. Quinn's got a doctor's appointment this morning and I've got to start getting ready. Darn real life always gets in the way! LOL Have a good one.

Linda B

Extraordinary
Dancing ponies...what a good way to start the day! Just waiting for coffee to finish brewing then off to work. Everyone have a good day!

skylab

Esteemed
I guess everyone noticed the Hivewire announcement about their originally planning to import to the new forum last night, but there must have been a change in plans, so they intend to do it by the end of this week...so just watch for any announcements about their plans for forum maintenance :)

Well, time for breakfast...have a great day everyone :)

:shineon: