• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

A question or more on P11

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
For those who are curious, this button runs a script that builds a rather complex scene with dozens of parts, piece by piece, using Python. Below is what comes out of "Make Art". Not bad for a button click, eh? :D

MakeArtResult.jpg

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I was wondering if there is a way to access the folder where the renders are stored, so that you can select mulitple pictures? Or a way to export multiple pictures, so that I don't have to select and export each individual image? There are a lot of images needed for promos, and it takes forever! Thanks

seachnasaigh

Energetic
I was wondering if there is a way to access the folder where the renders are stored, so that you can select mulitple pictures?
Render cache is at C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Temp\Poser Pro\11\PoserFFRenderCache\ on Win7. I would expect they will be in EXR format.

Or a way to export multiple pictures, so that I don't have to select and export each individual image? There are a lot of images needed for promos, and it takes forever! Thanks
If you have have P11Pro, you can set up each promo shot and send them off to queue, specifying where to save each render and in what format (PNG, e.g.). Then go to bed, and P11Pro & Queue Manager will work through the batch list of renders.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
It was actually my request to SMS to move the RenderCache folder out of volatile Windows temp directories because I have Windows configured to periodically wipe out its temp folders, and I was loosing Poser configuration every time that happens. I think that was changed in Poser 11 SR5 or SR6, and this is a good thing. :)

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Oddly, some of them were there, some just said .tmp and could not be extracted/converted. Irfanview works great for batch converting the .exr though. And easy way to get a lot of pics done at once.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes Dak, I've noticed not all are EXR files in that cache. Not sure why some are, and some aren't.

I always dump my cache folders manually every night when I log off. Just something I've always done, and I'm so used to doing it nightly, I don't even think about it.