• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
Okay, here's the Doc Jesus face pose...shown here with and without the beard. He can be used for some other character, of course, so here it is, zipped in a runtime folder.

DOC - JESUS.jpg

DOC JESUS.jpg

Attachments

• DOC JESUS.zip
    262.1 KB · Views: 121

skylab

Esteemed
Me too girl...looks rather appealing, doesn't it :) I've got to haul out early in the morning to run errands, so I won't be able to play all night :)

skylab

Esteemed
Janet, I have to run a quick errand in the morning, but I'll be glad to take a look at it mid-morning when I return home, if nobody else is online by that time. Looks good :)

Have a good evening everyone :sleep:

:angel:

skylab

Esteemed
Janet, did you make Doc Spoke his own hair...that's great! Listen, if you've got anything ready to test now, I can do it. I probably won't actually get to sleep for another hour or two (I'm so accustomed to being up this time of night)...so if you've got anything ready to test, shoot it to me :)

:bee:

skylab

Esteemed
...and do you have the final version of Mr Bean...I notice you're using the rough draft I sent you. The attached zip in a runtime folder has this final version of Doc Bean.

DOC BEAN FACE.jpg

Attachments

• DOC FACES.zip
    324.7 KB · Views: 134

skylab

Esteemed
If Spock's bangs could be a little longer, it might be better...but if it's too much hassle, it's fine. This is the M4 Spock hair version:

PITTERBILL-SPOCK-2019.jpg