• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
I'm so accustomed to manually parenting hair, I didn't notice. You mean you re-uploaded here to the forum thread? If so, I'll get it...thanks for the work that you've done on this...and Mr. Bean...and if you get any other inspirations, I'll say thank you in advance! Hair helps make the characters!

:thankyou:

skylab

Esteemed
Doc's beard (and robe) was from a Wizard set on Rendo (actually the beard was part of an expansion set for the Wizard). Is it possible for you to create beards? If so, then Linda and others could also get the benefit. I don't know how hard it is to get a beard to follow the mouth.

:bee:

Linda B

Extraordinary
I must have nabbed the corrected one.
Render 3.png

skylab

Esteemed
All right! There's the mouth again...haha. How in the world you got it that big without having mesh issues...amazing! See, it's all in the dials, and which ones to move first :)

:bee:

Linda B

Extraordinary
My deranged doggo. Tali the Alaskan Husky. Previously abused, former stray, cross-eyed and mental issues from bad breeding. We're her last chance at life
.IMG_7536.jpg