• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! A new Community Volunteers "Spin to Win" Render Challenge is now open! Come on in, spin some dials and enter your renders! We look forward to seeing you there!

Zaarin's Products

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I guess hair is easier, especially since the big updos popular in especially China and Japan lend themselves well to fantasy and sci-fi (as can be scene in the strong East Asian influences in Padmé's gorgeous wardrobe in Star Wars The Phantom Menace that almost makes that insufferable movie worthwhile :p).
Oh I know what you mean. I kept wondering what she'd be wearing the next time I saw her. Me, I probably would've had a broken neck from some of the stuff she wore on her head in that movie.

D

Deleted member 325

I had a question about the promos for the Men of Yerevan and Women of Yerevan - I was wondering what outfits those were?

Zaarin

Brilliant
I had a question about the promos for the Men of Yerevan and Women of Yerevan - I was wondering what outfits those were?
In the main promo, that would be M4 Prince from DAZ with Moyra's Princely and King of Hearts textures. In the rest of the promos, the shirt is from Lockwood, also at DAZ. By Mada, I think. All of my main promos were rendered in Superfly, but the rest all Firefly renders.
Welcome! Your works look awesome :wow:
Thank you! :D

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
CV-BEE
Very nice, Zaarin. I've found some lovely K4 morphs that really have the cute factor...yours look to have that too :)