• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Zaarin's Products

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I guess hair is easier, especially since the big updos popular in especially China and Japan lend themselves well to fantasy and sci-fi (as can be scene in the strong East Asian influences in Padmé's gorgeous wardrobe in Star Wars The Phantom Menace that almost makes that insufferable movie worthwhile :p).
Oh I know what you mean. I kept wondering what she'd be wearing the next time I saw her. Me, I probably would've had a broken neck from some of the stuff she wore on her head in that movie.

D

Deleted member 325

I had a question about the promos for the Men of Yerevan and Women of Yerevan - I was wondering what outfits those were?

Zaarin

Brilliant
I had a question about the promos for the Men of Yerevan and Women of Yerevan - I was wondering what outfits those were?
In the main promo, that would be M4 Prince from DAZ with Moyra's Princely and King of Hearts textures. In the rest of the promos, the shirt is from Lockwood, also at DAZ. By Mada, I think. All of my main promos were rendered in Superfly, but the rest all Firefly renders.
Welcome! Your works look awesome :wow:
Thank you! :D

Zaarin

Brilliant
Hey, guys! It's been a few months, but I wanted to give a sneak peak at what's coming next from me. The morphs are done; I'm working on promos now. :) I defy anyone to tell me K4 can't be cute. ;)

Arrluk.jpg Meles.jpg Omar.jpg Vanathi.jpg
Arrluk (Inuit) - Meles (Ethiopian) - Omar (Berber/Moroccan) - Vanathi (Indian)

All rendered in Superfly in PP11.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Very nice, Zaarin. I've found some lovely K4 morphs that really have the cute factor...yours look to have that too :)