• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP-Dazzling Dawn- PSR and DS

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Awww Thank you everyone....getting jittery...Selling stuff is a big deal to me!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Thanks everyone for the kind comments!!

We will get it there!! I got the DS mats to you Sanbie and working on the readmes.

Last edited:

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Looking good! Loving the collaboration :)

Don't be jittery, NA's an old hand at this now!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Nvidia Iray

Dazzling Denim for Dawn
HiveWire Cowboy Hat
CWRW textures for the Cowboy hat
Dazzling Denim Dawn.jpg

Dazzling Dawn2 copy.jpg

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Thanks guys we are getting very close. A few more tests and it should be there. I will try and post a few images with the Skinny Jeans and Cowboy Boots .

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Sanbie has got some Superfly renders that are really AWESOME!! She also has some very kewl morphs on the skirt that allow you to lengthen and pose it to a degree.

So here is the Skinny on the Skinny Jeans and Boots. These are 3delight.
Dawn Skinny.jpg

Dawn Skinny2.jpg

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Great job ladies! Love the ability to mix and match- That is a huge bonus! (and smart thinking:)