• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP-Dazzling Dawn- PSR and DS

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Outfit getting ready for testing...PSR files are done...just the DS ones to do..

4 superfly renders to show you...
-01.png
-02.png
-03.png
-04.png

there are heaps more texture mixes...just takes too long to render in superfly...

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
They sure are fabulous, Sanbie, but don't you forget, you can't put fabulous textures on something that ain't already fabulous ;)

I wasn't one of the pony foal folk but they seemed to have sorted it out. I was helping Joelle with the Shetland pony and found she was absolutely correct, the dufs are throwing up missing file errors.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
The textures are also compatible with the Cowboy Hat, Cowboy boots, Dawn Skinny jeans and CWRW textures.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
They sure are fabulous, Sanbie, but don't you forget, you can't put fabulous textures on something that ain't already fabulous ;)

I wasn't one of the pony foal folk but they seemed to have sorted it out. I was helping Joelle with the Shetland pony and found she was absolutely correct, the dufs are throwing up missing file errors.
Ah nod I see!!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
What, what, what, what?! Can you elaborate on that please, Napalm?
I made the textures so they match with the cowboy hat, boots, and jeans.
So you can use the leo and the jacket with the jeans or the cowboy hat and cowboy boots will match up just fine on them if you want to use them in that way and make them more of a country style.