• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Where vendors are going after the HiveWire store closes

Thanks you guys. I did write to Lyrra on Renderosity in January but I never got a response so I wasn't sure it was the correct store. Please let me know if you find out anything new.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Lyrra is on Fb but their last post was in 2013 so I don't think that would be the route to go to contact her/him.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Lyrra is a she :). She also sells at DAZ, so you could also try to contact her there.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I did post a note on my Fb page as well known content vendors are friends with her. So HOPEFULLY one can touch base with her and get back to me about things. She very well may have retired these products. I know she does allot of shader work over at DAZ3D.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
So this is directly from Lyrra, she did touch base with me on Fb Messenger.

I just let all the stuff at HW die with the site. It hadn't been selling anyhow, and I no longer have poser installed so I would not be able to support it.

If they needed conversions of Daios tack, Daio has the (unreleased) full conversions that I made. They can probably ask Daio for those/

I wanted it to convert the Daz horse armors and saddles to work with Harry. I guess if it's no longer available I'll have to make do. Thanks you guys I really appreciate you tracking Lyrra down to find out about the tack conversion kit.

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Has anyone reached out to Daio about the tack conversions from Lyrra? I know Daio said she was having to step back from 3D stuff for personal reasons :(