• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Where To Find Faveral's Products

DanaTA

Distinguished
I get those Prime notices, too. Always something in my wishlist...always irritates me. I look forward to items in my wishlist going on a good sale. When I see it's just another Prime sale notice, I get really annoyed! I emailed them once about it, told them that I haven't been a member of their Prime club for a few years. I was told they'd fix it...but they have not. I spoke to someone who's a mod...she told me to just let it go, because they don't seem to be trying to do anything about it. She knows other people who've had the same problem. They just don't seem concerned about it. My advice...just delete those emails and move on.

Dana

Leana

Enthusiast
I understand (and may be wrong, or out of date) that Rendo's clearance policy is that when a product's sales drop below a certain number over a given length of time, it goes into Clearance at a permanent 35% off. If the sales don't improve they remove it from the store, although the store page with a notice that the product is unavailable stays around for a while longer.
That's how clearance system used to work. Nowadays I don't think thy remove products automatically anymore, unless the vendors choses that.
But I think they WERE in fact moved to DAZ because even though they do NOT appear in my DAZ purchase history they also do NOT appear in my Renderosiy purchase history which is newer overall(keep in midh there was NO RENDEROSITY when I started purchasing Poser product at Zygote) further enforcing my belief I got them from DAZ.
Some of the items from Poser Pros had been available in the now defunct "Artzone store" Daz had long ago. Maybe the product you're talking about was available from there at some point? Though if you bought it there it would probably be in your Daz order history...