• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What happened and where we have been ...

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
ohhhh more people coming back and joining! YAY! Almost too many to remember all the names... welcome back EVERYBODY!!! The more the merrier! :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Welcome back SimonJM and Dylan. Good to see you folks back at the Hive. :)

Wow, I've been gone from the 3d community for a few years now but always check in here from time to time to see how things are coming along. It sounds like it has been a crazy few years with lots of ups and downs but I am glad the site is still here and the community still thriving. I was thinking of trying to get back into art but I am just still so busy with life. I moved from NJ to Georgia, I am still in school and looking for work and a place to live. Art kinda got pushed to the side but seeing so many familiar names brings back wonderful memories of my Daz days and how much fun a community can be.
Happy New Year everybody, it's good to be back.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Welcome back RomanceFantasy. It's good to see you back. :)

Last edited:

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Happy New Year & welcome back, RomanceFantasy!! Yep, we're here and better than ever and more excited than ever :)

Sounds like your life's been super busy, too!! Hope you'll keep hanging around, whether you are doing art right now or not!!

:)

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Welcome back, Romance :) Hopefully your life will allow you a little time to hang out with us.

Hi guys, glad you remember me. I was always more a lurker than a poster but I always loved reading all tips, tutorials, and discussions. I bought Poser 10 a couple years ago and haven't even used it yet. I so far behind the curve but hopefully I'll be able to pick it back up once I get settled. Glad the Hive will be here though.
:thankyou:

ben

Inspired
Glad the site is back after all the troubles, good luck with 2016.
Not sure what happened to my forum account as I posted on the old site but I had to sign up to the forum again using the exact same details I used when the site first opened, strange.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hi guys, glad you remember me. I was always more a lurker than a poster but I always loved reading all tips, tutorials, and discussions. I bought Poser 10 a couple years ago and haven't even used it yet. I so far behind the curve but hopefully I'll be able to pick it back up once I get settled. Glad the Hive will be here though.

We do remember you , and it will :)

Glad the site is back after all the troubles, good luck with 2016.
Not sure what happened to my forum account as I posted on the old site but I had to sign up to the forum again using the exact same details I used when the site first opened, strange.

Welcome back! The forums are on a different server and a different software base, so that's correct - everyone had to sign up again on the new site :)

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Welcome back, Ben. The forum may be on a different server and software but the same old friendly place and peeps be still here :)