• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Western Tack for the HiveWire Horse Preview.

CG Cubed

Technical Director
Staff member
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Here is a sneak peak at the Western Tack for the HiveWire Horse. This showcases many of the cool new features and the collaborative efforts of Fab 3D, CWRW, and HiveWire 3D! This will be released shortly so keep an eye to the sky and ear to the ground!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
This long awaited product is worth the wait. Paul's done amazing rigging work never done before. This product is extremely robust. The modeling work of our friend Dave of Fab3D with this tack set is further enhanced by the exquisite map work from Laurie of CWRW fame.

If you've been holding back on adding the HiveWire Horse to your run time, now might be a good time to make it part of your model library. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO OTHER WESTERN TACK SET IN THIS MARKET THAT COMPARES WITH THIS ONE!!!

This is a must have!!! Should be days away now, certainly within a week before this will hit the store. I know Alisa won't like me saying that, but unless something explodes this is very close now.

Last edited:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Great video Paul. Thank you for posting it. It certainly explains a lot, especially with all those options. ;)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Awesome collaborative product here!! Thanks for doing that video, Paul - it'll help a lot of folks!

This is a must have!!! Should be days away now, certainly within a week before this will hit the store. I know Alisa won't like be saying that, but unless something explodes this is very close now.
LOL, no I'm comfortable with that one ;)

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I could even get behind that assessment of when it will be released.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
I've been working with this rig of the tack the last several days for the product imagery and I can tell you all- it is amazing!! Paul has outdone himself on the rigging on this! There are truly no limitations on posing with this. No more postwork needed to get serious realism with this!!!!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Can't wait to see all the textures included, as you do such wonderful texture work. ;)