1. We are upgrading to a 2.0 version of our forum as this 1.5 version is no longer supported. Please look at your bookmarks if you have them and note them in a text document as the import process for bookmarks may not work correctly. We will have bookmarks in the 2.0 version so you will be able to recreate whatever may be lost in the upgrade. Everything else appears to have come across fine in our initial tests. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sunday, June 23, 2019, 11pm EST. We were planning to import this forum into the new software tonight, however, it's not going to happen just yet. We hope to be using the new forum software by the end of the week.
    Dismiss Notice

Western Tack for the HiveWire Horse Preview.

Discussion in 'Show Me The Honey' started by CG Cubed, Jan 21, 2016.

1. CG Cubed

CG Cubed Moderator Staff Member HW3D Exclusive Artist

Here is a sneak peak at the Western Tack for the HiveWire Horse. This showcases many of the cool new features and the collaborative efforts of Fab 3D, CWRW, and HiveWire 3D! This will be released shortly so keep an eye to the sky and ear to the ground!

2. Ken Gilliland

Ken Gilliland Extraordinary HW3D Exclusive Artist

lots of features... great stuff!

3. Chris

Chris HW3D President Co-Founder

This long awaited product is worth the wait. Paul's done amazing rigging work never done before. This product is extremely robust. The modeling work of our friend Dave of Fab3D with this tack set is further enhanced by the exquisite map work from Laurie of CWRW fame.

If you've been holding back on adding the HiveWire Horse to your run time, now might be a good time to make it part of your model library. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO OTHER WESTERN TACK SET IN THIS MARKET THAT COMPARES WITH THIS ONE!!!

This is a must have!!! Should be days away now, certainly within a week before this will hit the store. I know Alisa won't like me saying that, but unless something explodes this is very close now.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
  4. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

Great video Paul. Thank you for posting it. It certainly explains a lot, especially with all those options. ;)

5. Alisa

Alisa HW3D QAV Queen Bee QAV-BEE

Awesome collaborative product here!! Thanks for doing that video, Paul - it'll help a lot of folks!

LOL, no I'm comfortable with that one ;)

6. Sunfire

Sunfire One Busy Little Bee QAV-BEE Contributing Artist

I could even get behind that assessment of when it will be released.

7. Lorraine

Lorraine The Wicked Witch of the North CV-BEE

Nice! A worthy addition to Harry's tack room :)

8. Miss B

Absolutely!!! :D

9. CWRW

CWRW Extraordinary HW3D Exclusive Artist

I've been working with this rig of the tack the last several days for the product imagery and I can tell you all- it is amazing!! Paul has outdone himself on the rigging on this! There are truly no limitations on posing with this. No more postwork needed to get serious realism with this!!!!

10. Miss B

Can't wait to see all the textures included, as you do such wonderful texture work. ;)

11. Flint_Hawk

Flint_Hawk Ambitious

What Laurie said is right on! Awesome work Paul!

12. FairyFantastic

FairyFantastic Energetic

awsome video well explianed great work to u all in producing it xx

13. Pendraia

Pendraia Seasoned Contributing Artist

Awesome work by all involved...it looks very easy to use.