• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

W.I.P Thread for Dreamers Coats for Harry

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Unicorn options. This is the Smokey Cream with dappling, hooves and horn are meant to be Ivory but not sure that I really got it o_O

SmokeyCream Unicorn.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Looking really good dreamer!! With that metallic look you could go Akhal Teke as per the coat options.

Real ivory usually has a texture similar to wood grain to it. ....... Let me see if I can find an image or two.

It also has a very slight golden/yellow cast. You might be able to fiddle with the ambient setting on that and get the color a little better. They look really good though!!

Last edited:

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Thanks Napalm :) I wish mum still had the old piano so I could go take photos of the keys lol. Trying to get a good image of Ivory for texturing has been just about impossible. Mum has some small ornaments that I have looked at and they didn't show much grain

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
hehe that's basically what I did. Got a aged Ivory option for the horn too. Think I might go back and tweek it a bit more though

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
This was marked as Elephant tusk but it could be just a horn but it will give you an idea :) (you could even texture the hooves a little to match)

I just got rid of our very old (over 100 years) piano otherwise I could have taken a pic of that :)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Awe......... You are too sweet! I don't know what to say!! (HUGS)

I love both of these!! Nice work Girl!!! =)

They turned out really Stunning!! I can't get over how good they look!! =)