• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

URGENT-Help Needed

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
What OS is your computer running? I think this was written for an older Windows, probably WinXP. I could get it to open with Win7 Pro, but it wasn't working as it should in one instance, so I couldn't create any definition files. Without the proper .def file, it's usless.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ahhh, I had it back when I still had my WinXP laptop, but I never played with it, or if I did, it was a looooong time ago, so don't recall. I bought it back in 2009, and I think that's when it first came out, but I never installed it on this laptop in the 4 1/2 years I have it.

You can tell it's old, because it has V1, V2, M1, M2 and the Poser characters, but nothing for Generation 3 or later, so for sure they weren't available back then.

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Has anyone written to the creator to see if there is an update in the wind?

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Considering how old it is I think that very unlikely, I had even forgotten I had it lol. Actually I wonder if that is why I mothballed it in the first place, not being able to get it to work

The INJ files just needs the runtime path to the morph script with a custom character.

So, let's hope the forum doesn't screw up the code. Making a copy and paste from one of my own for V4

-----snip-----snap----

{
Version
{
Number 4.01
}

// Call morph injection scripts

readScript ":Runtime:Runtime:libraries:Morphs:Melissa:injmelissa3-head.pz2"

figure
{
defaultPick BODY
}