• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Trumarcar - What's in The HiveWire store

Would you like more Toon stuff?

• Yes

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

trumarcar

Inspired
lpromo.jpg

It is so exciting joining HiveWire! I'm working on new stuff for Baby Luna and Gumdrop at the moment.

This is Cookie Shepherdess, an oufit for Cookie which has clothing, shoes, a bonnet, crook, hair, lots of morphs and three sets of materials plus hair mats.

There are two add-on packs, the Court Dress which has an overdress, two new hair styles, two fans, a train, three sets of materials and jewels.

The other add-on pack has roses for clothes, crook, hair, bonnet and shoes. It also has four new material sets for all the clothes and skin, eye, eyelash and brow mats for Cookie. There are mats for the roses, too. Lots of mix-and-match possibilities.

They are all here in the store. Hope you like them!

Cookie Shepherdess - A Trumarcar 3D Creation

Court Dress Add-on for Cookie Shepherdess - A Trumarcar 3D Creation

Rococo Add-on for Cookie Shepherdess - A Trumarcar 3D Creation

The furniture and basket are freebies to go with these outfits from Treasurechest.

PLEASE NOTE THE POLL ABOVE !

Last edited:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I don't usually do any work with toon characters, but agree with Satira, those are lovely. :)

trumarcar

Inspired
Thank you for the replies - I'm really glad you like them. I wanted to try to do something a bit different for Cookie, who is one of my favourites.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Trumarcar, Welcome to HiveWire!!

These are incredibly adorable, with SO many options. :)
:bounce:

Miss B

CV-BEE
Thank you for the replies - I'm really glad you like them. I wanted to try to do something a bit different for Cookie, who is one of my favourites.
Oh, I especially like the wide-brimmed hat, that soooo reminds me of what a proper southern belle might wear out to a day at the races (if she happens to live in Kentucky). ;)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Welcome to HiveWire...I love toons but would love to see you do some things for Luna more. So I voted no for that reason...

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
I really loved the shepherdess outfit, Trumancar. So very pretty. I have all of your outfits from your site...some even for figures I don't even have! I would love to see you do clothes for Luna, she/he is in great need of an extended wardrobe :)

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I voted yes...but rarely use the toons...though if I do use them I always go to your site

trumarcar

Inspired
Thank you very much for the lovely welcome from everyone! This is such a warm and friendly site. :sun:

I love Baby Luna, so will be working on keeping Luna warm this winter. The reason I put a poll here is because I want to make stuff that you can use, so will watch the results with interest.

The Cookie outfits were made with the fashions of 18th century France in mind, so your comment about the bonnet was fascinating, Miss B and I saw this in a whole new light! :)

Last edited:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I always loved your Mavka items...so I'm looking forward to seeing what you make for Luna.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
She was...I loved both versions of her and your things for her were so useful! Star reminds me a bit of Mavka at times.

Last edited:

Miss B

CV-BEE
The Cookie outfits were made with the fashions of 18th century France in mind, so your comment about the bonnet was fascinating, Miss B and I saw this in a whole new light! :)
Glad to have been able to inspire you. ;)

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
I am looking forward to seeing what you will create for Baby Luna! I love your style! :)

trumarcar

Inspired
Well, thank you kindly!
I agree that Star is as graceful as Mavka. They are both beautiful.
Just started a new post for WIP, so you can see what I am working on/thinking about. Hope you like the new stuff, LisaB and thank you very much:)!

Last edited: