1. We are upgrading to a 2.0 version of our forum as this 1.5 version is no longer supported. Please look at your bookmarks if you have them and note them in a text document as the import process for bookmarks may not work correctly. We will have bookmarks in the 2.0 version so you will be able to recreate whatever may be lost in the upgrade. Everything else appears to have come across fine in our initial tests. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sunday, June 23, 2019, 11pm EST. We were planning to import this forum into the new software tonight, however, it's not going to happen just yet. We hope to be using the new forum software by the end of the week.
    Dismiss Notice

Trumarcar - What's in The HiveWire store

Discussion in 'Show Me The Honey' started by trumarcar, Jan 12, 2016.

?

Would you like more Toon stuff?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    72.7%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  1. trumarcar

trumarcar Inspired

lpromo.jpg

It is so exciting joining HiveWire! I'm working on new stuff for Baby Luna and Gumdrop at the moment.

This is Cookie Shepherdess, an oufit for Cookie which has clothing, shoes, a bonnet, crook, hair, lots of morphs and three sets of materials plus hair mats.

There are two add-on packs, the Court Dress which has an overdress, two new hair styles, two fans, a train, three sets of materials and jewels.

The other add-on pack has roses for clothes, crook, hair, bonnet and shoes. It also has four new material sets for all the clothes and skin, eye, eyelash and brow mats for Cookie. There are mats for the roses, too. Lots of mix-and-match possibilities.

They are all here in the store. Hope you like them!

Cookie Shepherdess - A Trumarcar 3D Creation

Court Dress Add-on for Cookie Shepherdess - A Trumarcar 3D Creation

Rococo Add-on for Cookie Shepherdess - A Trumarcar 3D Creation

The furniture and basket are freebies to go with these outfits from Treasurechest.

PLEASE NOTE THE POLL ABOVE !

Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
    Carey, mininessie and Sparky like this.
  2. Satira Capriccio

Satira Capriccio Distinguished CV-BEE Contributing Artist

Those are lovely Trumarcar.

3. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

I don't usually do any work with toon characters, but agree with Satira, those are lovely. :)

4. trumarcar

trumarcar Inspired

Thank you for the replies - I'm really glad you like them. I wanted to try to do something a bit different for Cookie, who is one of my favourites.

5. Alisa

Alisa HW3D QAV Queen Bee QAV-BEE

Trumarcar, Welcome to HiveWire!!

These are incredibly adorable, with SO many options. :)
    :bounce:

6. Miss B

Oh, I especially like the wide-brimmed hat, that soooo reminds me of what a proper southern belle might wear out to a day at the races (if she happens to live in Kentucky). ;)

7. Pendraia

Pendraia Seasoned Contributing Artist

Welcome to HiveWire...I love toons but would love to see you do some things for Luna more. So I voted no for that reason...

8. Lorraine

Lorraine The Wicked Witch of the North CV-BEE

I really loved the shepherdess outfit, Trumancar. So very pretty. I have all of your outfits from your site...some even for figures I don't even have! I would love to see you do clothes for Luna, she/he is in great need of an extended wardrobe :)

9. sanbie

sanbie Noteworthy Contributing Artist

I voted yes...but rarely use the toons...though if I do use them I always go to your site

10. Alisa

Oh, Luna definitely needs the Trumarcar touch ;)

Lorraine likes this.
  11. Glitterati3D

Glitterati3D Dances with Bees

I just came in to ask if Luna was gonna get some Trumacar love! Yeah!

12. trumarcar

trumarcar Inspired

Thank you very much for the lovely welcome from everyone! This is such a warm and friendly site. :sun:

I love Baby Luna, so will be working on keeping Luna warm this winter. The reason I put a poll here is because I want to make stuff that you can use, so will watch the results with interest.

The Cookie outfits were made with the fashions of 18th century France in mind, so your comment about the bonnet was fascinating, Miss B and I saw this in a whole new light! :)

Last edited: Jan 13, 2016
  13. Pendraia

I always loved your Mavka items...so I'm looking forward to seeing what you make for Luna.

14. trumarcar

trumarcar Inspired

Thank you so much, Pendraia! Mavka is a sweety and so graceful, so it was fun making stuff for her.

15. Pendraia

She was...I loved both versions of her and your things for her were so useful! Star reminds me a bit of Mavka at times.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2016
  16. Alisa

Thanks! That's certainly something we aim for !

Oh, YAY!

17. Miss B

Glad to have been able to inspire you. ;)

18. LisaB

LisaB HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee Co-Founder

I am looking forward to seeing what you will create for Baby Luna! I love your style! :)

19. trumarcar

trumarcar Inspired

Well, thank you kindly!
    I agree that Star is as graceful as Mavka. They are both beautiful.
    Just started a new post for WIP, so you can see what I am working on/thinking about. Hope you like the new stuff, LisaB and thank you very much:)!

Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
  20. Pendraia

Off to check out the post...