• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Transferring My Items to Dawn and Dusk

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Never be sorry about something like that Seliah....Thank you for all you have done so far!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I'm the reverse Seliah...I will convert hairs via converting prop to a figure and than fit them using autofit. I have many hairs that I've successfully converted this way using a method that Ram originally posted over at Daz. It's only if I can't get a good result that I resort to hand fitting. I like the fact that it will autofollow the size of the head especially when working with characters like Willow.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
You're very welcome :) Glad you find us a friendly lot, we do try hard to make this an inviting, inclusive place where people feel at home and are happy to ask for and give help.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
You're welcome frogimus...I don't know if you've seen this About Us

Chris and Lisa have set a really nice tone for the place and I think everyone who has joined us so far really tries t0 live up to doing this. When the forums were down I missed this place so much. It has become family...

frogimus

Adventurous
You're welcome frogimus...I don't know if you've seen this About Us

Chris and Lisa have set a really nice tone for the place and I think everyone who has joined us so far really tries t0 live up to doing this. When the forums were down I missed this place so much. It has become family...
Everybody in business (even 1-eyed Barney that sells crack down on the corner) has a beautifully worded Mission Statement/About Us thing that is mostly meaningless. There are a special few that live their words. Those few earn my commerce.

Glad so many can gather around that ideal and be the true definition of community.