• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I looked out the window a little while ago while warming up dinner, and it's pouring, but I don't know if it's left over from earlier, or the second wave has started. There hasn't been any further thunder, so not sure.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Well, I haven't heard any further thunder, so rain it is, but no thunder, and no lightning today. That's always good.

Miss B

CV-BEE
We're set for another thunderstorm this afternoon. I've had enough of this silly weather already.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes, we're having the same. It just keeps beating against the windows, though I think it's not raining as hard as it was a little while ago.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Nice cloud free days with max temps around 15°c getting down to 0°c at night, bushfires and water restrictions...

Just another day before winter hits tomorrow.

Miss B

CV-BEE
It was raining hard again a few minutes ago. I suspect that's what we'll have for the rest of the night. :(

Miss B

CV-BEE
We had a nice day yesterday, and it's only partially sunny today, but no rain expected until overnight, so it'll be interesting to see what tomorrow brings.

Terre

Renowned
Sunny here. We could use some of the rain that Britain is getting. Temps are not bad for this time of year. The expected high is only 88F.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Forecast today is for high 70ºs today and sunny, so not bad at all.

As predicted we did have major rain very early this morning. I heard it around 5:30am when it was pounding on the windows, but it only lasted about 10-15 minutes.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Actually it's turned out to be a gorgeous day Terre. Warm, but not too hot, and the humidity is very tolerable. :)