• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

To Lisa - Condolences on loss of your brother.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Thank you, Alisa. I'm doing my best to take something good away from all of this heartache. If nothing else, a renewed sense of doing whatever it takes to truly LIVE my life. ❤️

Abso-bloomin-lootly
{{HUGS}}

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Pure crap is what it is!!! Major hardship for Warren's daughters for sure.

When I first heard the news last Sunday I couldn't believe what was thrust upon you and your family to bear. Certainly a rough couple of months for you and yours Lisa. So sorry to hear, and as you know already my thoughts and certainly prayers go out to you with all that is happening in your life that you need to deal with.

We'll all do our best to fill in the gaps around you until you can move forward again with full steam.

Family first!

And we're all here for you and hoping for the best. Sounds like you've certainly got the right attitude to properly deal with the loss of yet another brother.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Pure crap is what it is!!! Major hardship for Warren's daughters for sure.

When I first heard the news last Sunday I couldn't believe what was thrust upon you and your family to bear. Certainly a rough couple of months for you and yours Lisa. So sorry to hear, and as you know already my thoughts and certainly prayers go out to you with all that is happening in your life that you need to deal with.

We'll all do our best to fill in the gaps around you until you can move forward again with full steam.

Family first!

And we're all here for you and hoping for the best. Sounds like you've certainly got the right attitude to properly deal with the loss of yet another brother.
So true! And sing out if there is anything we can help with...hugs*

Karth

Eager
Contributing Artist
Dear Lisa, my deepest condolences go out to you and your Family.
Sending Big Hugs .

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. We said our goodbyes last night. Now the healing begins. What a month!

Hugs to all!

Hornet3d

Wise
There are times in this life when words just don't seem to be enough, this has to be one of them. My thoughts and my prayers are with you and your family at this terrible time.

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Just remember Lisa, as long as you remember them they will never truly be gone. They will always be a part of you.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
:grouphug: I agree with Hornet...there are times that words just aren't good enough. My thoughts are with you and your family and I hope that having said goodbye you can begin the healing.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I have often found it hard to express my feelings in situations like this, and I have to agree that Hornet said it best.

Llola Lane

Adventurous
Oh my Lisa... I am new to HiveWire and I don't know you... yet... I've read what happened to you and your family and am filled with tears. I wish you all the best and hope you come back here soon... so we can meet ;) I'm a hugger so.... :grouphug:

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
I'm so sorry for my delayed replies of gratitude for your support here. To be honest, I've been avoiding this thread. I just don't to think about it sometimes ... I'm no stranger to grief. I lost my oldest son 15 years ago and I just about lost my mind then ... there's just a whole different element to grieving my two little brothers. I'm the big sister ... Ya know?

So many family things and childhood things and so much "baggage from hell" has come up in this grieving process. One of the first stages is anger and I've certainly felt my share recently ...

So I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for your support, well wishes, hugs and love. It really does mean a lot to know that there are people out there sending good vibes your way. So, thank you! And please accept some good vibes from me right back atcha!

Love and Enjoy!